Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game Minimizing Issue

Batosaii

I have this very strange issue of my game minimizing randomly on me. I notice that sometimes when I am moving my in game cursor around I see my regular desktop cursor pop up in the bottom left corner, of the screen and when I click it minimizes the game. While only a minor annoyance in the menus, during gameplay it has gotten me killed. I thought I'd post it just to see if anyone else had this problem or could tell me what might be causing it.

I have this very strange issue of my game minimizing randomly on me. I notice that sometimes when I am moving my in game cursor around I see my regular desktop cursor pop up in the bottom left corner, of the screen and when I click it minimizes the game. While only a minor annoyance in the menus, during gameplay it has gotten me killed. I thought I'd post it just to see if anyone else had this problem or could tell me what might be causing it.

Let me guess, you played it on Win 8 with borderless window setting?

Try fullscreen first. It might helped.

You sure? On the in-game settings?

Because the desktop popup on the left bottom (the won't showed up (probably :/) if it's really full screen...

I double checked just to see if maybe you were right but it is definitely in full screen and it definitely still happens.

are you playing on a laptop via touchpad mouse? i notice if i hit the sides where the parts that mimic a scroll wheel then click it will minimize or show my cursor

I am on a laptop but it happens when I am purely touching my mouse, I usually even turn my track pad off while play to avoid mishaps like that with it.