Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.2 ( + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, (XB1)Deputy Facepain said:

This update is garbage DE. You claim to be expanding the “meta” but in reality, it’s been narrowed quite considerably. I really hope things continue to change, and for the better. The current state of the game is no bueno. 

Elaborate, cause at least now it's safer to use all Warframes in higher level missions

March 19th: Hotfix #2 is now live!

Along with the fixes listed below this Hotfix includes behind the scene changes for an upcoming release.

Please note that we're aware of the following issue and investigating a fix:

• Fixed inability to Revive with A as the UI indicates. Holding Y for now will fix this issue until we can find a real fix.

On 2020-03-16 at 11:04 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the frequency in which missions from the Void appear as Void Fissures.

a 100% increase to 0 is still zero.

maybe a few days isn't long enough to ever see a void fissure in the void although with the covid19 orders, i've had some time to check fairly often and have yet to see one.

Welp. Equinox is now completely useless and broken. The abilities are hit and miss on whether they affect enemies and when they do, as is the case with Maim, they are only effect the enemy one time per cast and then the enemy is COMPLETELY IMMUNE to the effects unless you recast it. Also enemies only get 1 stack of slash damage lasting 4 seconds whereas before the "update" enemies were continuously affected so long as they were in the AOE.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Shockburner5114 said:

Okay so my game said that there is an updated version of Warframe and that I should leave the game since missions are unavailable and that I need to go to the launched one but I don't know what they mean by that. Is there anyway that you can help me out so that I can continue playing my actual Xbox1 Warframe game?

It just means that you need to restart Warframe.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #3 is now live!
Along with the fix listed below this Hotfix includes behind the scene changes for an upcoming release.

Excellent thank you for getting that done quickly. So glad it was fixed while we have double affinity. I was having major difficulty without it.

Ther need to be a revised update on the plains of eidolon. I can’t have a simple eidolon hunt without falling through the map or having to die to try and fix some of the problems

Also there really needs to be a system where you can get rid of your Lich without doing the grind even if it costs all the stuff that the lich steals from your missions

Archived