Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.2 (+ Hotfixes)

I can't even load up the game. Once the update was installed, i tried opening it and it said couldn't connect, and then i read and saw that it said "It had to be re-downloaded in it's entirety" so i deleted it and re-downloaded it, then opened it to no success. I deleted it 4 times, rebuilt my ps4's database using safe mode, and am checking the data on it, but nothing so far has worked. My internet is working perfectly normal, but i am concerned about everything.

Self damage that used to deal 100 to shield now launches my frame to the air like a toilet paper.  What an idiotic fix for players who can't aim, be cautious, or accept their own blunder. 

Preventing explosion damage that would kill or take large amount of HP might be beneficial for a lot of players.  But a balloon pop causing stagger or push/thrown back to frame/operator like they're made of sticks and paper?  Whose dumbass idea is that?

At MR 28 (34,199 away from MR 29) Rage mod is pretty useless with shield gating.

Perhaps add a caveat removing shield gating when warframes equip mods like Rage

a) or greatly increase energy gained from damage to health

b) or have all damage inflicted upon warframe during the shield gating window turned into energy,

c) or simplify it and make it all damage absorbed by shields or health converted into energy (this last choice is clearly the poorest option of these suggestions.)

railjack weapons......please tell me this is a typo or error and not that u secretly nerfed all dmg bonus weapons. what used to read as plus X% damage, now reads as plus Type% damage. meaning my vidar carcinnox that used to say plus 57% dmg now say plus 57% PLASMA dmg. so error or secret nerf?

8 hours ago, (PS4)Vv_B1ack-Ic3_vV said:

The in game chat is broken. The scroll bar is in the middle and I cant click player names or links

If you press L3 you can click on the links in the pop-up window.

But this definitely needs fixing as soon as possible.

BUGS:

Railjack - Can no longer open tactical menu from pilot/turret seats.

Railjack - Can not change interior colors because pressing L1 does nothing.

Railjack - minimap icons are bugging out,  loot icons become huge and or turn red.  Also maybe saw this outside railjack with my kavat/pet icon.

Railjack - Avionics - when u hit R3 to turn junk avi into Dirac it no longer shows how many ranks an Avi can have,  making it impossible to know which to keep and which to sell.

- to go with the above its incredibly hard to see ranks/max upgrade stats of Avi in general, ANYWHERE.

Nekros now has way too little health. You made despoil augment useless after the update. One would literally need to equip every health mod at max rank and I still doubt it would be enough.

Prior to the update My Despoil Nekros build had just over 900 health. During gameplay I would watch my health while Desecrate was active. Between taking damage and desecrating enemies, my health would lose up to 400 - 500 points before getting restored by health orbs. 

After the update my Nekros Prime has less than 300 health.

This means using despoil/desecrate can now kill me.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tennorokin said:

Nekros now has way too little health. You made despoil augment useless after the update. One would literally need to equip every health mod at max rank and I still doubt it would be enough.

Prior to the update My Despoil Nekros build had just over 900 health. During gameplay I would watch my health while Desecrate was active. Between taking damage and desecrating enemies, my health would lose up to 400 - 500 points before getting restored by health orbs. 

After the update my Nekros Prime has less than 300 health.

This means using despoil/desecrate can now kill me.

I just realized I had a bleeding dragon key equipped. >,>

This would have been a great update...two years ago. Its a shame you just couldn't contain yourselves w/ those nerfs but I guess "patch" and "buff" are synonymous in your bass-aackwards world you(and only you) live in. Btw, where is Nightwave? Or the Railjack improvements? Or the- Y'know what, NEVERMIND! Back to anything but THIS!

5 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

The math is straight forward and simple.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6

For the record 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 equals 21.

Yeah my bad.  I thought it was 5 and 11 for some reason.  Dont know where I saw a 11.  

Well I had a 110k standing banked so that was just enough to max out my Magus Repair that will rock.  I use it to heal others all the time.

Now I have to "work" to build my standing back up so I can max Lockdown.

I was charging and getting 100p for R3 magus repair/lockdown.  I will probably never ever farm roids to sell arcanes again... if I made R5's I would want 200p.  Nobody is going to pay that much.  

14 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Well I had a 110k standing banked so that was just enough to max out my Magus Repair that will rock.  I use it to heal others all the time.

I had this discussion with my buddy last night as we were playing.  I'm much more of a solo player than he is.  For me a rank 3 repair is basically the same thing as a rank 5 because I use it to heal myself and the difference between 20% / sec and 25% / sec is not even noticeable.  Like you my friend likes to heal others and there an increase from 20m range to 30m is more substantial. 

Every arcane has a similar trade off in functionality vs cost.  I think one of the main points people are missing when they see this added cost is that you don't have to pay it if you don't want to.  I'm perfectly content running my r3 repair from now until the game dies (or they change arcanes again).

On the other hand a rank 5 lockdown looks like a thing that I want.  That is a cost that I will be happy to pay.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I will probably never ever farm roids to sell arcanes again... if I made R5's I would want 200p.  Nobody is going to pay that much.

I sure hope DE never starts making design decisions based on how someone can or can't make plat in trade.  Trading is an evolution that follows the game.  It should never LEAD the game.

17 hours ago, (PS4)trontor said:

If you press L3 you can click on the links in the pop-up window.

But this definitely needs fixing as soon as possible.

You can only use L3 if theres a link in the message. Forming or joining a squad is miserable right now if we can't click and invite people instantly.

my takeaway from reading all this: 

1. the positive/ semi-positive: 

lots of Railjack optimizations that should have been there day 1, so after reading the first part of the notes i thought like: maybe i'll start the quest getting the Railjack now (only didn't do it sooner because i got to experience how over-the-top broken it was while being on a buddy's Railjack during a mission...)? 

higher FoV setting on my PS4 Pro now? hopefully i'll get less motion sickness from this game now. 

i think i saw a few things related to framerate optimization... . 

i'm actually really happy to now be able to put my general pistol skins on my Kitgun (assuming that's what the note about it meant). 

2. the negative:

i now WOULD have to grind-out all my Arcanes 1.1x all over again for no reason other than FU. 

all my go-to guns except the Opticor Vandal are modded for corrosion and i invested millions of Kuva to G-roll their Rivens for -Status Duration, so they are all worthless/ unusable now and i WOULD have to do it all over again because FU. 

the AoE on my Opticors were always just a nuisance that i wished was never there - it doesn't damage high level enemies like at all anymore and the magnetic proc on it is near pointless, but it did constantly break windows on Corpus ships and alerted nearby enemies by hitting something else besides the main target (making the weapon unsuitable for stealth gameplay even back when it was bugged to be silent). but now the AoE even self-staggers and has greater range - just to ensure that i can absolutely not use it anymore at close range unless i play Rhino and the likes? because FU?

and Cautious Shot can Probably not even be equipped in the weapon Exilus slot i assume because logic (i honestly forgot if it can go there or not). not that it would matter all that much though since it only "reduces" stagger instead of preventing it entirely, and of course only at 90% chance for a R10 gold mod - to properly offset it's great strength (sarcasm)... . it needs to Entirely prevent self stagger 100% of the time and be able to go into the weapon Exilus slot if it can't go there already DE, obviously! 

and giving Warframe enemies shieldgate is just the dumbest idea the development team has ever implemented IMO. 

so, yeah - i don't think i will play this update, the extreme severity of the punishment my during or really close to year 1 of Warframe on PS4 created and heavily played character received with this update is just so over-the-top ridiculous, i'll probably run the heck away from this game for a long time now. 

Hotfix #1

Along with the fixes listed below this Hotfix includes behind the scene changes for an upcoming release.

Archived