Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich bugs

Ka-Jin

There are 2 big bugs I noticed when doing my kuva liches. 

1: During a mission, usually after doing a mercy on your lich, but sometimes from thralls, you get locked into a void like state in the fact that you can’t; pick up items, preform mercies, revive, pick up data masses, etc. You can still attack and deal damage.

2: On defection missions, or at least the Phobos one. The mission doesn’t spawn correctly. It spawns as a normal defection mission, just the enemies’ levels are the same as the kuva lich mission should be. On completion, the mission doesn’t count as a compleat mission and the node is still a lich node. This is really bad if its the last lich node. Essentially locking you out of ever doing liches.

• Like 1

I've noticed that during the mercy animation, you can't collect items, even though they're still being vacuumed to you. So most likely, it's an issue of the "can't pick up items" state not being disabled after you fail mercy against a lich. And because the state prevents you from attempting mercy on other enemies, you can't do it again to get the game to disable it.

• Like 1