Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 27.2.2 Chat Scroll Bar Glitch

(PSN)bauer5266

11 hours ago, (PS4)helg__ said:

6 hours later its still not fixed, it makes recruiting for squads so annoying. DE pls

7 hours ago, (PS4)ezeblueheart said:

Do they not see this stuff ? 

All patches have to go through sony's certification process. Essentially, Sony reviews the code to make sure it doesn't ruin security on the PS4. As annoyed as you are about the chat, I'm sure you'd be much more upset if DE accidentally dropped a way for someone in game to steal your CC or personal info. Though, I'm sure Sony is more interested in making sure that people don't have a way to execute code on the PS4, and open the door to piracy and homebrew games.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, (PS4)trontor said:

This bug also prevents clicking on links in the chat unless your press L3 first and click on the links in the pop-up window.

Yes this is very annoying..but when I click L3 it’s shows me stuff that I’m not even looking at..it’s never screenshots the items I’m tryna get

With DE moving to working from home don't expect a quick fix to any bug in the game. could easily be a month or more before we see any fixes.

Major bugs needing fixes:

1. chat bug makes it difficult to trade or form pre-made squads for anything

2. suddenly being unable to fire weapon, use abilities, attack in any way, or switch to operator. I don't know if there's a known cause of this bug but its very frustrating when it occurs in eidolon hunts and you're suddenly dead weight in the squad until you can die to reset it.

I don't like the stagger on operator amps either.