Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion to add Hold mach rush ability to toggle it.

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

When i hold forward to keep mach rush active without holding the ability button, it does work...but sometimes it just stops for some reason 

And sometimes it stops when i make turns in mach rush 

So i suggest make extended rush a toggle feature by holding mach rush long enough 

It would smoothen the way you use gauss' other abilities while in mach rush

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DutchDillon said:

I accually would like to remove the toggle from the ability. Often times i hold it a bit to long and keep running when i want to stop. So maybe make it a option in the in game menu or something to make every one happy? 

If you want to stop, train you muscle memory to go backwards or roll...or even press the abilities button

The problem is when i do have mach rush extended ...it stops for some reason when i don't want it to

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of people say they'd prefer it as just the dash or who only use the tap. It does in theory already support this, giving you a minimum-length dash at a tap and then transitioning over into a continuous run afterward, at which point taking your finger off 1 is meant to leave it on until you tap it again or hit an obstacle. I find the sticking pretty unpredictable too, though. The continuous run is very useful in large areas (Gauss is the man for Exploiter Orb, gotta say) but I do just kinda hold it for the full duration and then tap it as I let go.

2 hours ago, CopperBezel said:

I've seen a lot of people say they'd prefer it as just the dash or who only use the tap. It does in theory already support this, giving you a minimum-length dash at a tap and then transitioning over into a continuous run afterward, at which point taking your finger off 1 is meant to leave it on until you tap it again or hit an obstacle. I find the sticking pretty unpredictable too, though. The continuous run is very useful in large areas

but I do just kinda hold it for the full duration and then tap it as I let go.

Yeah that's a brilliant idea....take away the running part from the running warframe...-.-

No i don't want that

I want a smoother, faster and sleeker mach rush

And the first step in doing so is to ease on the button presses for extended rush 

Maybe my idea can go the wrong way...but they still need to fix mach rush stopping when you don't want it too

Extended rush has it's uses if you know how to control it in confined spaces 

Extended rush is a life saver in sticky situations 

2 hours ago, CopperBezel said:

Gauss is the man for Exploiter Orb, gotta say

Hell i've finished profit taker solo with a speed build...A SPEED BUILD 

• Like 1

Awesome. = D

Yeah, I like the ability as it is and just have the same issue with it being unpredictable. I'd want to go the other way with it and make it purely held with no toggle, so that it stops exactly when I let go, because then I don't have to depend on whatever it is that's canceling it to not do that and don't have to give it an extra tap at the end of a long rush when short ones don't require it. But whichever solution, it just needs a predictable feel.