Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Three Enemies Have Shield Gating With No Way to Bypass It

Simply put, Anti Moas, Arbitration Drones, and Fusion Moas all have shield gating, but have no weaklings to shoot at to bypass it.

I've spawned these enemies in the Simulacrum, and tested them with a Euphona Prime build with Viral, and the same build but with Magnetic. I shot everywhere on their bodies, and they have no way to bypass the shield gate. These enemies are some of the most annoying to fight. Anti-Moas knock you down from range, Arbitration Drones stop you from damaging others, and Fusion Moas MELT companions and defence targets at high levels.

And yet NONE of them have heads, or panels to shoot at to kill them in one shot. To counteract this, they shouldn't have shield gating, or they should have weakpoints that work. (Because the Fusion and Anti Moas have heads. I can see them move.)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, (XB1)HollowCube987 said:

Simply put, Anti Moas, Arbitration Drones, and Fusion Moas all have shield gating, but have no weaklings to shoot at to bypass it.

I've spawned these enemies in the Simulacrum, and tested them with a Euphona Prime build with Viral, and the same build but with Magnetic. I shot everywhere on their bodies, and they have no way to bypass the shield gate. These enemies are some of the most annoying to fight. Anti-Moas knock you down from range, Arbitration Drones stop you from damaging others, and Fusion Moas MELT companions and defence targets at high levels.

And yet NONE of them have heads, or panels to shoot at to kill them in one shot. To counteract this, they shouldn't have shield gating, or they should have weakpoints that work. (Because the Fusion and Anti Moas have heads. I can see them move.)

Isn't the 'head' between the legs on moas.....  I'm sure that's what we were told at one point.

Arbi drones seem to be 'weaker' from behind from what I've seen doing arbi over the last couple of days.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Isn't the 'head' between the legs on moas.....  I'm sure that's what we were told at one point.

Yeah that's where their Head's at. The top is actually a Turret.

Edited by GPrime96