Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On void traces

Kaizal

Question

So from what i can tell, you get 6-30 traces every time you do a fissure, that's as far as i can tell the only way to acquire them ATM. My question is the following, do you guys know if the chances are wheighted? i mean, do you have the exact same shot at getting every integer in between 6 to 30, or do i have more of a chance to get some numbers?

If no one can answer this. I'll start to run, exterminates, captures, and start recording the exact amount of traces i get every time to eventually find out by myself(it'd be helpful if someone volunteered to do this with me to make it faster, but its not necessary). When i get a sample-size i'm comfortable with i'll post the results.

2 answers to this question

Not sure if I can help answer your question but I have noticed the following;

- Running the same fissure multiple times results in less traces being earned on the following runs. 

- Resource boosters has increase the number of traces I've earned. 

- Running endless mission types has resulted in best trace farm compared to running capture/exterminate over and over.  

Traces are random given amounts regardless of the mission you do afaik, every player gets differing amounts, even a player with a booster running and a player without a booster can be really close to the same amount of traces as the boosted player at times. RNG is a strange beast.