Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amp secondary 2 is unusable, now

1 hour ago, ant99999 said:

Stagger is supposed to be a punishment for poor handling of a weapon, not to happen constantly, no matter what you're doing. If you want to nerf Shraksun, nerf it properly, by altering its characteristics instead of making the game abuse it's own mechanics.

If you stand still it won’t hit you. It also use to self damage you the same before the change. On the other hand a nerf has been warranted to this amp part for a long time. That or bring the others up to par.

10 hours ago, ant99999 said:

So, I did some testing, an the results seem... perplexing.

With the regular enemies it seems more or less clear, projectile does indeed go through without exploding, but the cause of stagger is its interaction with Void proc - bullet attractor.

With the Eidolons however... more than strange. It only causes light staggers (must be why I didn't notice it, since using Void Strike makes one shot to be enough to deplete Teralyst's shields), but it does it on the regular, somehow even affecting other enemies.

Here are two videos I've recorded, with regular enemies and with Teralyst.

As I don't see it as anything but a bug, I'll report it in the bugs section.

Very weird Bug there with the Eidolon’s Hitbox since it gives you light Staggers everytime.

Stagger in amps are dumb, annoying and bugged, and nothing you can do about it.

1- Dumb because dying with Operator means almost nothing, they removed that risk for Warframe in exchange for stagger. But with operator, even if the shot with #*!%ing 50x void strike kills your operator, hardly mean anything.

2- Annoying because amps are mostly used on EIdolons hunt, and people will lose a lot of shield time because of that mechanic. Shraksun is guaranteed stagger, propa even if the shot don't hit anything, if you don't walk way, you get the knockback. I don't fell nothing, since most of the time I play with organized squads, and we oneshot shields anyway. But Pubs, people let eidolon Walk and shoting through Volt shield is not happening most of the time because eidolon is walking, so people also have to walk because other Amps choice sucks, only Shraksun and Propa are really good to oneshot shields, you have some other amp components that are good on first eidolon, but that is it.

3- Bugged because even in void mode, it hits you.

13 hours ago, ant99999 said:

It will. Rewatch the videos.

Then maybe address that. Though I don’t get this forum still. 

1 shot from this amp part hits the eddy 7 times min. It’s broken. Saying it’s unusable means your not standing under the Eddy’s foot when you fire and you don’t know how to use it.

I get the it’s a pain and all that, but to say the most broken amp part in the game is unusable is a lie.

4-6 shots to take out 1/2 shields with no buff what amp does that and how even with stutter is this one unusable?

38 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

Then maybe address that. Though I don’t get this forum still. 

1 shot from this amp part hits the eddy 7 times min. It’s broken. Saying it’s unusable means your not standing under the Eddy’s foot when you fire and you don’t know how to use it.

I get the it’s a pain and all that, but to say the most broken amp part in the game is unusable is a lie.

4-6 shots to take out 1/2 shields with no buff what amp does that and how even with stutter is this one unusable?

By unusable I mean unusable properly. A bad wording on my part maybe, but having a weapon triggering stagger constantly in my view makes it quite unusable.

Again Sharaksun may be broken, op, gamebreaking, anything else, that's not the focus of this thread. If DE thinks it's unbalanced, fine, let them nerf it how they want, if I ever protested that. But having it triggering stagger is not a nerf, it's a goddamn bug, it's clearly not supposed to be like this and needs to be fixed, let alone it doesn't even make it much weaker, just a pain to use.

I don't know, trying to justify a bug by saying it compensates for the weapon's excessive power - it's just beyond me.

Edited by ant99999