Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Regeneration (1 per 5-10 seconds) With Limits

MetaMortred

Energy regeneration should be included somehow in the game. I dont want it to be over powered, thats why I suggest have it with a cap. How? this is how my good man:

Energy regenerates at the rate of 1 energy gained in every 5 seconds. However after you reach 50, power should no longer regenerate. This would ensure that only the basic powers would be used. and waiting isnt exactly going to help them much in combat.

Now there can also be options like you can only regenerate when you stand, or only regenerate if you sprint? so the regeneration rate is also constrained by how much can you sprint, which is not much.

I'm thinking warframe specific abilities or options that allow a person to leach energy outa victims.

like hold V on a weakened enemy for Volt to lift them up by the throat n suck the electricity outta them.

Dunno how this would apply to the rest, maybe in the same manner but who knows!

electricity could be gained depending on what type of enemy you're using!

Corpus is top what with them being all robo based so depending on what type of robot you grab = so n so energy, and which type of robot you grab = different grab animations. a small lil flying drone? just squish it like a bug in your hands.

Sexy Leggy Robot thing? ... I dunno grab it's face in between the hands?

an actual Corpus person? I dunno about the neck\throat hold since they have big robot helmet heads.

Grineer is second (since we blood n flesh looking humans have electrical circuits in our bodies n what nots :)

Infested... dunno if there'd be anything of the sort in them.

Energy regeneration should be included somehow in the game. I dont want it to be over powered, thats why I suggest have it with a cap. How? this is how my good man:

Energy regenerates at the rate of 1 energy gained in every 5 seconds. However after you reach 50, power should no longer regenerate. This would ensure that only the basic powers would be used. and waiting isnt exactly going to help them much in combat.

Now there can also be options like you can only regenerate when you stand, or only regenerate if you sprint? so the regeneration rate is also constrained by how much can you sprint, which is not much.

There are already artifacts that give you energy regeneration in runs along with other mods, theyre just not implemented in this patch yet and were around before so you won't have to worry about energy regen, especially in parties too since they'll be shared across all members soon