Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Time For A New Decreases Rate Of Fire Mod

Vernoc

like the heading sayed i think we need a decreases rate of fire mod for some guns.

I think especially at soma and grakata. Soma is with lower rate of fire easyer to play like a semi gun and grakata has then the chance to get a bit ammo effectiv..

Bevor u rage against it ,remind that if such a mod came out u have not to play with it and that all modding is individual

if i´m in the false section please move my thread or say the right section

As much as it woudn't hurt just have the mods, if you wanted a precise ammo friendly weapon you didn't build those kind of guns in the first place. if you want to reduce the burden of the firerate there's always using as much damage as possible so each shot counts for more.

you can always tap slowly.

i know , and i do it with soma

i played all guns to 30 and on some guns i think its a must have, grakata,twin viper,that are guns where a singel short tap shoots 5 bullets and if u are in an situation where u have to shoot more u loose all ur amo

for endgame there is no need for this mod atm but i think it will be a nice upgrade sometimes

Edited by Burkholz

As much as it woudn't hurt just have the mods, if you wanted a precise ammo friendly weapon you didn't build those kind of guns in the first place. if you want to reduce the burden of the firerate there's always using as much damage as possible so each shot counts for more.

You're missing the point here, he's suggesting a mod, he's not suggesting an entire weapon change so it becomes optional whether you want to use the mod or not because to each their own when it comes to customizing. And if that's how he wants to customise it, if he wants to miss out on potential dps but slowly down the fire rate then that's his own personal choice.

I mean you have a mod that reduces the number of bounces a glaive has so why not not a mod that reduces fire rate?

You're missing the point here, he's suggesting a mod, he's not suggesting an entire weapon change so it becomes optional whether you want to use the mod or not because to each their own when it comes to customizing. And if that's how he wants to customise it, if he wants to miss out on potential dps but slowly down the fire rate then that's his own personal choice.

I mean you have a mod that reduces the number of bounces a glaive has so why not not a mod that reduces fire rate?

u understand what i mean , on some just 4 fun weapons lower fire rate is better...imo

Seriously... Don't hold down the trigger. I snipe all day with my soma. 

Twin Vipers and Grakata are designed to unload a clip. If you don't like that, use a different weapon. They are both far surpassed by other weapons anyway. Soma > Grakata while Kunai/Despair/Twin Gremlins (which have a higher damage and lower rate of fire) > Twin Vipers

Edited by KingKeif

Seriously... Don't hold down the trigger. I snipe all day with my soma. 

Twin Vipers and Grakata are designed to unload a clip. If you don't like that, use a different weapon. They are both far surpassed by other weapons anyway. Soma > Grakata while Kunai/Despair/Twin Gremlins (which have a higher damage and lower rate of fire) > Twin Vipers

i use all guns but if i use for example grakata or vipers j4f i like to mod them playable (in this case a bit more ammo friendly). that hasn´t anithing to do with "use another gun" or dps lost , only fun

Edit: cause, if u reached all, ranked all, format all , what can u do out of play with different guns and try to have fun :D

Edit: i snipe with my soma too but if i came into a roome with grakata and 5-10 grineer start shooting me, i only can press down the button

Edited by Burkholz

It could work for that new corrupted mods.

Heavy Hammer.

+60% rifle base damage

-30% ROF

i hope, we will see

if it´s like ur mod i hope its not a mod with 10 ranks

-300% speed xD

Edited by Burkholz