Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

World interaction failing completely at random

StrikeAgainst

I returned to the game after some weeks of break to find out that in like 1 of 2 missions, my world interaction capabilities might break at some point during the mission, that means I cannot:

- press any buttons / use any consoles
- pick up ressources or Ayatan stars (Vacuum causes ressources sticking inside of me though)
- finish enemies / Thralls / Liches
- revive other players or revive myself after death.

Switching to operator or dropping into a pit/water to reset doesn't fix this, but I can still use most of the interactions while controlling the operator.

This primarily happened to me in Kuva Lich missions, not sure if it applies to others.

I hope this can be addressed very soon, as it is kinda gamebreaking.

Edited by AIAS-5
  • Like 14

Posted by Diaphane in Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread!

TYPE: In-Game 

• DESCRIPTION: Warframe unable to pick up any drops including health or energy, items simply hover around warframe.  I am able to loot with operator but unable to get any energy to use abilities
  • VISUAL: You can see two mods and some endo hovering around the feet of my warframe.aDoExbo.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unclear what is happening as I seem to be able to pick up mods during a mission and at some point it stops working.  I have tried dying and being resurrected, tried dying and self-rezing, tried restarting the game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have picked up the mods and items
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No items or mods were picked up.  When I went into operator mode it picked up the items but when switching back to frame the problem persisted.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This seems to occur when I playing murmurs and only started occurring in the last 24 hours I believe.
Edited by Foo_Prime
  • Like 2

Seems to happen for clients mainly, happened to a friend while I was hosting doing thrall missions, then he hosted and it happened to me.

Getting downed doesn't allow you to self-revive right away, you have to die to be able to do that and then the non-interactivity issue is fixed.

No replication steps, it seems to suddenly happen with no obvious cause... might be due to players joining late or something, but I dunno.

Also it happened in survival for my friend and interception for me.

Edited by HunterDigi
  • Like 2

I get this too. Only at thralls missions, but unlike the OP i can respawn after the bleedout timer runs out.

The rest is the same, the pickup items are on my feet, i change to operator form to pick them up, other than that it's a no go, no thralls to kill, consoles etc.

If DE is unable to fix this, then the next best thing would be a command, the way /unstuck works, but for this, something like /respawn or /reset.

BTW unstuck doesn't fix this in case you didn't try.

Edited by carecaplatonico

Usually happens to me after I fought my Lich, but not exclusively then (maybe other people's Liches also trigger it?) and not always but perhaps once or twice for every ten thrall missions. (Sometimes it's every damned mission in a row, too.)

Dying did not fix it for me yet, but I will keep trying that. (That is such a weird thing to say...)

Edited by SliverAeon
  • Like 1

On 2020-03-17 at 2:11 PM, AIAS-5 said:

I returned to the game after some weeks of break to find out that in like 1 of 2 missions, my world interaction capabilities might break at some point during the mission, that means I cannot:

- press any buttons / use any consoles
- pick up ressources or Ayatan stars (Vacuum causes ressources sticking inside of me though)
- finish enemies / Thralls / Liches
- revive other players or revive myself after death.

Switching to operator or dropping into a pit/water to reset doesn't fix this, but I can still use most of the interactions while controlling the operator.

This primarily happened to me in Kuva Lich missions, not sure if it applies to others.

I hope this can be addressed very soon, as it is kinda gamebreaking.

I've been there and also seen others affected by this bug. 

Seems like players warframe gets completely desynced, and it is physically somewhere else than where client sees his warframe.

Last time i saw this was ~2 months ago, some guy says in chat that he can't loot and the doors don't open. I come look for him and find out that his out of bounds on my screen. Once i've seen a guy run on a different height than everybody else (running on air, through the walls), he had the same problems. Though he did fix himself without even knowing.

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Dante:

I've been there and also seen others affected by this bug. 

Seems like players warframe gets completely desynced, and it is physically somewhere else than where client sees his warframe.

Last time i saw this was ~2 months ago, some guy says in chat that he can't loot and the doors don't open. I come look for him and find out that his out of bounds on my screen. Once i've seen a guy run on a different height than everybody else (running on air, through the walls), he had the same problems. Though he did fix himself without even knowing.

I know that one, it's quite old already and unrelated to Kuva Lich missions though. In fact this problem can be fixed by switching to operator and back in most cases

I think I found a solution to this bug, but you must have Shawzin. It is really simple. When you encounter this bug, you must take Shawzin and put it away. This method is working for me everytime, but someone told me that it isn't working for him, so you have to check if it's working for you.

The workaround that works (maybe) 100% for me is 'suicide'. Good thing is that there are many areas in the map where you can jump from an edge and have your warframe respawned. Less ideal workaround is to have the grineers kill you and then you revive yourself, which means that you'll lose some affinity 😢