Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It’s been a long time since there is a void fissure in The Void.

DrivaMain

I don’t know if I don’t play attention to the fissure window. But it seems like we haven’t had void fissures in The Void (Orokin Void Tower) for months now. Can anyone confirm about this?

I just scrolled through a fissure tracker and no Fissure in the void for the last 2 weeks

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 6

Void Void fissures should be a regular thing and there should always be void fissures in the void I mean its the Void, its where all fisures come from its logical that whatever cracks the relics on other planets is always present in the Void.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Sunai_Moonswing said:

It makes sense. Why would the void breach into the void?

I believe it stopped when void fissures started on the Kuva fortress? 

Because we are inside Orokin ships that are in the Void.

Void fissures there can be chalked to the ship's shielding failing.

Edited by Kaotyke

the unpredictable nature of Void energy means they should appear basically anwhere: Lua, the Void Itself, even in places on Railjack Tilesets. they are these totally random things that can appear and possess people at will, which for anyone other than the tenno, would be absolutley pants-wettingly terrifying. they should even appear on Anomaly ships:

Symbilist: "let's get rid of these noob boarders! no shedu parts for you!"

*other sentients rally alongside it*

*Void Fissure appears on ship*

Symbilist: "ARRGHH ABORT ABORT! EVERY FRAGMENT FOR ITSELF!"

Other than Jupiter I always enjoyed the clean hallways and vast room to move about while in the Void...I really hope DE gives it the Jupiter quality of life and updates it. I miss going there and not knowing what was around the corner...

Also yes I haven't seen a void fissure in the void for awhile now either... 

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

Other than Jupiter I always enjoyed the clean hallways and vast room to move about while in the Void...I really hope DE gives it the Jupiter quality of life and updates it. I miss going there and not knowing what was around the corner...

Also yes I haven't seen a void fissure in the void for awhile now either... 

Yeah, I skip like half the fissures on garbage tilesets. Void sure is one of the best looking places imo. (I don't like Jupiter that much since it's a lot of shadows and dark places and I don't get this new obsession with shadows and darkness, heck even our new orbiter is the same!) 

2 hours ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

Yes, sadly they have been removed. I do not think DE mentioned that. Dunno why they were removed. 2 of the best fissures where the void capture and Mot. 

They haven't been removed (PS4), but the frequency has been severely nerfed. I used to do void void fissures almost daily, but in the last 4 months I have seen only 3.

6 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Void Void fissures should be a regular thing and there should always be void fissures in the void I mean its the Void, its where all fisures come from its logical that whatever cracks the relics on other planets is always present in the Void.

Nah i still prefer my Earth 10-15 exterminate Void Fissures............

4 hours ago, nslay said:

How about Void fissures in Derlicts (and those stupid keys removed!)? And with the new infested units running around... please?

Hopefully when they remaster the Derelicts they decide what to do with them. I'd rather see them hit both Derelicts and Grineer tilesets (Desert / Asteroid) before going into the next open world.

9 hours ago, Nehra96 said:

Yeah, I skip like half the fissures on garbage tilesets. Void sure is one of the best looking places imo. (I don't like Jupiter that much since it's a lot of shadows and dark places and I don't get this new obsession with shadows and darkness, heck even our new orbiter is the same!) 

Oh I just turned off all that lighting effects in options and ramped up some of the tones..Nothing is in the dark after that...and the graphics without all the internal fan burning are still enjoyable.

I hope this is an accident, because if its not, then its just the same as destiny nerfing xp gain without telling is players, and we should be quite mad. Void fissures in the void are the best, because all void missions award relics on completion, so any fissure in there is pretty much free prime parts(at least, capture/exterminate).

We have been #*!%ed people.

7 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

Mot Void fissure should be a permanent thing.

I like to do endless fissures and I hate when there are none open, or only low level boring stuff.

There should always be a survival high level fissure.

I would like this to be a thing aswell, but DE loves gating content on time schedules(that may or may not be random) like eidolons and fissures. It's quite annoying that you cant play something because they decided to put a clock on it for some dumb reason.

We were just discussing this yesterday. There hasn't been a void-void fissure since 27.2.0 dropped when this happened:

On 2020-03-05 at 9:32 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Increased the frequency in which missions from the Void appear as Void Fissures. 

Im genuinely curious how you increase something so well it breaks.

Edited by Vaeldious
  • Like 1