Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion : Add a possibility to add music to warframe

Ice-Ragex

Hello,
i have recently stumbled upon the tennogen tool and i admit that i find it amazing.
I too would like to contribute to the universe of the game, but it saddens me that , as a musician i have no way of sharing my work.
I would suggest that octavia's playlist should be expandable , especially for those who , just as me would want to share with the community their work.

I know there are many restrictions about this (especially due to the fact that in most cases music files tends to be pirated and that would pose copyright problems)
we might use the .flac format as it is not easily accessible to commoners.

but i really wish i could show the world that i know how to make your ship a cozy jazzy place.

And to be fair, who wouldn't want a jazzy ship ?

• Like 1

It would be a good idea to add this in my opinion. There aren't a lot of tunes that I'd just plain want to listen to in Warframe, as most of the music is atmospheric. There's a lot of cool stuff I've seen with Octavia, but that requires large amounts of platinum to get the instruments and is heavily limited. I feel it would be a great idea if people would be able to buy specially-made "lobby music" for their orbiter with platinum. The balancer would be that it would have to be extensively reviewed by Digital Extremes before being added, and they can check for copyright. 

• Like 2

On 2020-03-17 at 8:48 AM, Ice-Ragex said:

Hello,
i have recently stumbled upon the tennogen tool and i admit that i find it amazing.
I too would like to contribute to the universe of the game, but it saddens me that , as a musician i have no way of sharing my work.
I would suggest that octavia's playlist should be expandable , especially for those who , just as me would want to share with the community their work.

I know there are many restrictions about this (especially due to the fact that in most cases music files tends to be pirated and that would pose copyright problems)
we might use the .flac format as it is not easily accessible to commoners.

but i really wish i could show the world that i know how to make your ship a cozy jazzy place.

And to be fair, who wouldn't want a jazzy ship ?

If they could get this up and working problem-free, I'd definitely contribute as well!

• Like 1

Le 17/03/2020 à 18:42, Wrum a dit :

they might run into the problem of people just adding in copyrighted songs which could cause some problems. especially for streamers and partners

they could also run into this problem with tennogen too you know, they released it nonetheless.