Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

200 Larvling Statistics since 27.1.2 (Updated from 150)

Foo_Prime

1 hour ago, ChaosSabre said:

From round 90 it took to get a Hind to spawn for me I mostly got ayanga, tonkor and ogris spawns.

Hind was the first weapon that dropped for me after they added the 3 new weapons.

RNG is a *@##$ man...

/Foo

I've noticed that the game really wants me to have the Drakgoon, Karak, Chakkhurr, Seer, Kraken, and Brakk. I have to really try to get a weapon other than one of those, and I'm not even interested in most of the "common" weapons. I've never seen the Ayanga or Kohm yet, and I've only seen one Shildeg and Twin Stubbas.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, (XB1)mr mifar said:

Lol I remember I was in Cassini looking for a Bramma but I had rhino equipped and now I have a 21% impact based Bramma. Rip

Get yourself a toxin Bramma and fuse it. 21% is very low anyway.

/Foo

On 2020-03-19 at 1:03 PM, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

So, like I said above, took aprx 145 larvalings for me to get the bramma once.  

I've now had it twice in 3 runs.

That's painful.

Like when I was farming for pherliac bp months ago.  Took approx 70 runs to get it.  Once I had it, it dropped all the time.

TWhen that happens to me I feel like the RNG is being Prejudice for no reason... like it has it in for me.

2 hours ago, (XB1)mr mifar said:

Lol I remember I was in Cassini looking for a Bramma but I had rhino equipped and now I have a 21% impact based Bramma. Rip

Oof !!

17 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

Get yourself a toxin Bramma and fuse it. 21% is very low anyway.

/Foo

This is what I did to my Drakgoon... I was surprised they let you do this... I thought for sure The Game would be like: "Oh No you don't... Crawl for it !!!" I mean thats what they make you do in Fortuna.

And now that you've brought this up... Is there an Argument for not using the Meta Elements ?  Maybe that should have its own thread... I myself have been using Magnetic and Radiation Liches... The only time I switched it up was when I got a Fire Kuva Kohm Last Night. I mean if you like doing Liches then its no big deal which element you get because you can easily switched it out....

2 minutes ago, (XB1)mr mifar said:

Oh wait you can fuse??? I didn’t even know that

/I’m a fool

Relatively new feature, yes. Find a new Bramma, the go into the "Apply a forma/potato" menu, and there should be a thing called Valence Fusion

Read CAREFULLY how it works

On 2020-03-19 at 6:50 AM, (PS4)Vodka_Vision_ said:

Anecdotes aren't evidence. Wait for usage stats to come out.

I don't trust their usage stats. I've never trusted their usage stats. The Catchmoon is the only time I can remember their stats match what I was seeing in game, and given how much our society and culture has devolved into post-modern magical thinking, it's hard for me not to suspect that they're obtaining their data in a way designed to give them the results they want, not the results that reflect reality.

Everyone saying ANECDOTE MAN BAD need to realize empiricism is a thing for a reason. Everyone lies. Governments lie, businesses lie, the guy who runs your local supermarket lies. Game developers lie. And when they're not lying, they're making an honest mistake. Trust nothing you hear, and only half of what you see. Specifically the half that hasn't been influenced by another human.

It's sad that's the world we live in, but welcome to [CURRENT YEAR].