Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

200 Larvling Statistics since 27.1.2 (Updated from 150)

Foo_Prime

There are 16 Kuva weapons so, each of them has a 6,25% chance to drop. Here are the statistics on 200 Larvlings after 27.1.2.

• Brakk          - 21 (10,5%)
  • Ogris           - 21 (10,5%)
  • Karak          - 21 (10,5%)
  • Kohm          - 18 (9%)
  • Stubbas      - 15 (7,5%)
  • Quartakk     - 14 (7%)
  • Drakgoon    - 14 (7%)
  • Hind            - 10 (5%)
  • Tonkor         - 10 (5%)
  • Nukor          - 10 (5%)
  • Kraken        - 9 (4,5%)
  • Shildeg       - 9 (4,5%)
  • Chakkhurr   - 8 (4%)
  • Bramma     - 8 (4%)
  • Ayanga      - 7 (4,5%)
  • Seer           - 5 (2,5%)

If you'r wondering, I've got too much free time on my hands these days :P

I'll keep updating this post with future Larvlings just for fun.

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, IEtherI said:

But how many of those weapons are worth a crap for using.

Bramma, Nukor and Kohm even without a riven. With a good riven, they are monsters (well... Bramma is a monster even without any mods :P).

Brakk, Chakkhurr and Quartakk with a good riven.

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, IEtherI said:

And OMG yes bramma needs nerf so bad

You will soon learn not to include the words "Bramma" and "Nerf" in the same sentence... :P

I made a post the other day about how ridiculous AoE weapons are in general and Bramma in particular, especially after the self damage removal and all hell broke loose.

A mod edited the title of the post, deleted a replay of mine and at the end, deleted the post altogether.

/Foo

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

You will soon learn not to include the words "Bramma" and "Nerf" in the same sentence... 😛

I made a post the other day about how ridiculous AoE weapons are in general and Bramma in particular, especially after the self damage removal and all hell broke loose.

A mod edited the title of the post, deleted a replay of mine and at the end, deleted the post altogether.

/Foo

just as it should 🙂 clowns who whine that bramma needs a nerf.. ha. when there's weapons doing the same job, but better, faster, and without any stagger or knockdown. gotta love being wrong tho. especially since the hype concerning AoE weapons is already dying down and people coming back to the weapons they truly loves.

but interesting statistics, on the other hand.

Edited by mikakor

On 2020-03-17 at 9:42 PM, mikakor said:

when there's weapons doing the same job, but better, faster,

AoE weapons do more damage to a single target than single-target weapons plus... AoE. I've done as high as 799k dmg with Bramma. Even at the edge of the AoE, 10% of 799k is 80k dmg. LOL

Every time I was the only Bramma in a squad (rare these days), I've done minimum 75% of the total damage without even trying.

I have at least 20 pics of summaries to prove it.

On 2020-03-17 at 9:42 PM, mikakor said:

and without any stagger or knockdown

Gauss - Immune to stagger or knockdown (Kinetic Plating)

Nezha - Immune to stagger or knockdown (Warding Halo)

Rhino - Immune to stagger or knockdown (Iron Skin)

Inaros - Immune to stagger or knockdown (Augment)

Other Frames - Primed Sure Footed

(I'm sure I forget other Frames with immunity to stagger)

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime
spelling

2 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

I've done as high as 799k dmg with Bramma. Even at the edge of the AoE, 10% of 799k is 80k dmg. LOL

yeah right. rivens, arcanes and warframe power don't count into how powerful a gun is.

Atlas - Immune to stagger or knockdown (Passive)

your point being? there is still weapons that don't have any stagger and can do just as good.

3 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

Every time I was the only Bramma in a squad (rare these days)

rare? i find it rare when i find more than a single person using another bramma. i'm usually the only one. showing how those fearing a bramma meta were completely and utterly wrong.

AoE weapons do more damage to a single target than single-target weapons plus... AoE. I've done as high as 799k dmg with Bramma. Even at the edge of the AoE, 10% of 799k is 80k dmg. LOL

Every time I was the only Bramma in a squad (rare these days), I've done minimum 75% of the total damage without even trying. I have at least 30 pics of summaries to prove it.

Atlas - Immune to stagger or knockdown (Passive)

/Foo

Yeah half the meta now is get a frame that can negate stagger and kd and mod it for 2 augments, 3 survivability mods 2 umbral mods and a duration mod and just spam bramma attacks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IEtherI said:

Yeah half the meta now is get a frame that can negate stagger and kd and mod it for 2 augments, 3 survivability mods 2 umbral mods and a duration mod and just spam bramma attacks

if it was, you would see this everywhere, in every missions. do you see this in every missions? no, no you don't, and it can be done with doing something as easily as doing 10 mission in a row and seeing how many people do that. turns out, playing right now, did around that, and guess what? not a damn bramma in sight. but way more often seeing chakkur or brakk. guess that means these are op and need a nerf too, right? they are popular, this obliviously means that they can only be broken, and not simply a fun weapon.

4 minutes ago, mikakor said:

if it was, you would see this everywhere, in every missions. do you see this in every missions? no, no you don't, and it can be done with doing something as easily as doing 10 mission in a row and seeing how many people do that. turns out, playing right now, did around that, and guess what? not a damn bramma in sight. but way more often seeing chakkur or brakk. guess that means these are op and need a nerf too, right? they are popular, this obliviously means that they can only be broken, and not simply a fun weapon.

QQ me a river 

52 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

I just done somewhere around 145-150 larvalings to get the bramma to drop ONCE !

Fun fact 1: Bramma only dropped for me 3 times at the first 130 Larvling. It picked up another 3 drops at the next 20.

Fun fact 2: Before 27.1.2, Brakk was the least dropped weapon for me with 2,42% drop rate (I don't count Bramma and Nukor cause of the back-to-back weapon mechanic).

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, mikakor said:
1 hour ago, Foo_Prime said:

Every time I was the only Bramma in a squad (rare these days)

rare? i find it rare when i find more than a single person using another bramma. i'm usually the only one. showing how those fearing a bramma meta were completely and utterly wrong.

WTF are you talking about? Are you sure we play the same game?

I've done more than 15 requiem fissure runs the other day for riven slivers and requiem mods. My Wukong and Twin both had Bramma.

There wasn't a game without another Bramma user in the squad. I guess the other ppl that didn't have it, it was mostly because they were lower than MR15.

In one game there were 4 Brammas in the squad (possibly 5 if the other Wukong's Twin had it also idk).

Today, there was at least one more Bramma user, other than me, in the 3 different squads that I did the sorties with. In the first sortie, the other Bramma killed me twice (instant for some reason).

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime

5 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

Are you sure we play the same game?

could ask you the same thing. because i really rarely see a bramma user beside me o_O i'm legit confused right now. and i made sure to check every squads to be sure. weird...

5 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

I've done more than 15 requiem fissure runs the other day for riven slivers and requiem mods.

wait a #*!%ing second, you get people to do requiem relics? mind giving me some of your match making luck? cause it's #*!%ing desert, for me.

13 minutes ago, mikakor said:

wait a #*!%ing second, you get people to do requiem relics? mind giving me some of your match making luck? cause it's #*!%ing desert, for me.

It was during the weekend and I only do Exterminations and Rescues cause they are the fastest.

MDs I don't do lately cause the fckn door is bugged. Defense I never do, it's a clasterfck where ppl are dying left and right cause of the heat procs.

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime
  • Like 1

On 2020-03-18 at 1:20 AM, Spoop3 said:

Can’t wait to see the screeching when the Bramma loses all its disposition due to overuse.

Bramma doesn't even need any mods installed to be playable, let alone overpriced rivens that are totally useless on this weapon.

/Foo

I love how this thread has devolved into Bramma users vs I hate Bramma players.

Anyway, interesting numbers. Your average is probably around that 6% mark per wep. 

I think the RNG on weapon spawn on Larvlings does need to be reduced further. 1/16 per run is high and can only get higher if more weps are introduced. Hope to see an update to this system soon.

On 2020-03-17 at 2:10 PM, mikakor said:

Anecdotes aren't evidence. Wait for usage stats to come out.

• Like 1