Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Pack & Steam Wallet

Keetsune

I don't know where to post this but i hope DE will hear me here. Please give the opportunity to use Steam Wallet as payment option in Founders Programm for everyone who registered warframe account before it was introduced in steam. It's ridiculous that i can pay for Platinum with Steam Wallet and can't buy Foudner Pack ... I think it's in your interest to give players like me such opportunity. I know a lot ppls who want buy Founder Pack with Steam Wallet.

...Uninstall Warframe and reinstall it from the Steam Client.

Done. You can now buy it from the steam wallet.

It won't eliminate your account, all using Warframe from Steam does is allow another method of getting to the client.

...Uninstall Warframe and reinstall it from the Steam Client.

Done. You can now buy it from the steam wallet.

It won't eliminate your account, all using Warframe from Steam does is allow another method of getting to the client.

My account is since close betta. And last time i installed Warfreme it was Steam Installation.

Founders should have closed months ago anyways. Money, money, money. moooooooooooney, money.

Doesn't seems so, why the hell then they blocking us to use Steam Wallet. Even if they pay fee to Steam - this is better than nothing from players like me, can't understand which part of the body DE financiers thinking.