[DE]Rebecca

Digital Extremes & COVID-19 Information Thread.

Good planning. A few bumps and shimmies in the regular cycle of things here isn't anything we haven't handled before. Take care out there, everyone!

• Like 4

This is great news, I'm glad to hear that everyone working on this game has safer conditions from now on. And thank you for sharing with us!

• Like 2

NIce streams from home we need the Scott on a thong stream to get through this crisis...

good luck with scarlet spear!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

STREAMS:

Members of the team are exploring doing ‘at home’ Streams to keep in touch with our community around the world. 7 years running, Streaming is an integral part of our connection with our community and as our work-from-home policy is enacted, we want to remain connected and be a part of everyone’s routine while abiding by social distancing. 

On warframe or somewhere else on twitch?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You guys take care ^.^ Ontario seems to be heavely hit by COVID 19 compared to the other province of Canada.

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

Stay safe and avoid the Viral procs!

• Like 12

il y a 12 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Our most immediate priority is the completion of Operation: Scarlet Spear.

Because it is not complet ? ...

It would be good to activate this for the quarantine, so we will have something to do in this game.

• Like 5

You know, Konzu doesn't get emotional. But this place? Cetus is more than our home, Tenno. It is the center of our universe. My uncle, he died protecting his. And you, you fought to protect ours. My uncle's voice still echos a warning. But this place? Our voice? Will echo forever. As a welcome. A beacon to anyone who needs a home. Okay, a little emotional, maybe. The Unum chose well when she sent you to us. Dah-dup! Now, get back to work.

• Like 15

Posted (edited)

Clearly, what we need now is Steve doing at-home Beauty and Body Art streams.

Stay safe and take your time!

Edited by laurelwisp
  • Like 6

do streams at home where everyone is blackout drunk, trying to play the game

As an IT guy, we're doing the same at my company. It's a lot of work but I like working from home thusfar. 

Be safe everyone and keep us posted. 

• Like 2

Hope everything goes to plan, stay safe and healthy, and best of luck!

While I'm personally concerned about this I'm also 1 of 3 people in the world with an unnatural immunity to all illnesses and medications so I cant go to the hospital for anything so as sad as this is we all wish you the best staying safe and healthy living life to the fullest while me my body is still slowly killing me due to my hyper metabolism 

Never really thought I'd ever live in a time like this where a contagion affects work worldwide like this. Stay safe everyone.

• Like 1

Thank you for going the extra mile for your staff, and for us in the process. I appreciate the heads up on Scarlet Spear, and transparency in prioritizing staff well being. DE, moderators, support, and players, I hope you're all as safe and healthy as one can be.