Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo bugs

(NSW)Meteors

So these are a few bugs i've noticed today. One thing I should note is that in my polychrome, under lighting, the first option is set to black so that's why its so dark. BUT it's been that was for ages and never made the room this dark. Also, there was a black bumper like piece in these top corners that has disappeared.

These are now
.giwxojZ.jpg
XalXUVu.jpglukPcfg.jpg

Edited by (NSW)Meteors

It's also worth bringing up this bug which has existed quite a long time now. When I first built my clans custom obstacle course, if a laser beam hit something, it would stop. now they go through walls indefinitely, making things WAY harder than they should've been. I unfortunately don't have a before pictures on this issue
U9Upbkb.jpgQLDdP7N.jpgJyE1DF1.jpg

On the dojo lighting issue, the inspiration hall lighting changed dramatically. We have a 7 story tall maze in one, it used to be light blue with weird shadows all over, after the update, the top 5 floors were pitch black. We re-polychromed it making all 3 lights the same color. It isn't black anymore, but it looks worse than before the update. Other rooms had to be re-lit as well, but the hall is the worst. We built an ice cave in one, the update made the lower half a light blue ice color, the top half bright gold. We had to repoly it as well. It could be part of the 'repositioning' issues DE already knows about, maybe the light sources just got moved with update. Weird, but dojo lighting seems to change every time we get a mainline update.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I add on dojo bug very often going to arsenal causes crash of the game, like most of the times. I tried to swap arsenal from dry dock but happens there too, making do rj missions very long or even normal when staying in dojo vs orbiter because of trading etc.

And warframes often miss textures after swapping them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...