Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Customization: Please add option to bind "N/A"

(PSN)Unstar

Hi DE,

I play on PS4, and for the most part I'm very happy with the standard key binds I have access to (shown below).  However, there are some buttons that I don't want any action on, so I would like the ability to "unbind" them.  Specifically, the "swipe" options on the PS4's touch screen.  While I love clicking this giant button to toggle the map view, I never intend to use any of the swipe commands.  However, the touch screen is so sensitive that I find myself accidentally doing it around once per play session.  I've tried to put the most "harmless" mappings I can there, but as you can see I'm stuck using items from my gear wheel for two of them.  I don't want to waste items, and I don't want to have to leave empty slots in my gear wheel, either.

If you could add the ability to change Touch Screen key-bindings to "N/A" (which is what all of the Touch Screen bindings are in the Railjack default controls, for example) that would be incredibly helpful and solve this frustrating situation.  I'm hoping this wouldn't take much effort since it's already a valid part of other menus.

Thanks for considering my feedback!

fSJaMoh.jpg

• Like 3