Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime Access Ends March 31

[DE]Helen

10 hours ago, Duality52 said:

That also means that Titania Prime Relics will not be available from Bounties considering the fact over how the Unvaulting will alway overtake the droptables.

This annoys me, although it's probably great for those the need unvaulted relics. Axi D1 farming broke me (need to break, not uninstall) and I still don't have any Aksomati receivers. I wish one of the open world areas had the Prime Acess relics in the drop table. Better yet, an overall to the reward system to make targeted farming of a single item not such an exercise in frustration.

3 hours ago, CheeseGromit said:

This annoys me, although it's probably great for those the need unvaulted relics. Axi D1 farming broke me (need to break, not uninstall) and I still don't have any Aksomati receivers. I wish one of the open world areas had the Prime Acess relics in the drop table. Better yet, an overall to the reward system to make targeted farming of a single item not such an exercise in frustration.

Lucky to have a trade chat for that problem. Just buy it from other players for platinum or trade it for other prime stuff. You can check the prices of the parts on the internet. There are some websites especially for trading prime parts on some other stuff where you can easily find other players selling the parts you need.

As long as you like to play together with other people, I think you might be able to do some trading too 😉

10 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Did people like the jellyfish lady. I never got that one as it looked so silly.

Prime skin with normal ivara head = win.  The jellyfish head is ugly but the coloring is pretty dope.  But I have reverted to normal ivara head lol.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont care who the next prime is.  Was definately never into Titania at all....  

But if Jeff doesnt make sure Gara Deluxe comes with Scarlet Spear.........he is banned from the dev couch.

Protea I was excited for initially.  At first glance I thought she had an Arabian I dream of Jeanie thing going on.  But now its very much not that.  I especially hated the stuff around her waist/legs.  But knowing that turns into a robot/turret is ok... she will have moments where you can see her without that stuff attached. (would love a hide option lol).  I still plan to get her asap

25 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

4 months, also they're focusing on scarlet spear and more major content which is more important than a story about a... Glassmaker

The only thing that pisses me off about NW/intermissions is it screwing with my ability to get Umbra Forma.  I need soooo many of those and NW was my only source.

I can totally solo all of veil/anomaly but I never have gotten an Umbra Forma from there??  They should have been put into the NW store so we can uy with nw creds.   

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LordOfAlbert said:

I really wish you all released Titania Prime already. Take your time with Scarlet Spear but atleast let us have this in the meantime. Why push Ivara for so long ? 

??????? There are four PAs per year. At roughly 3 months each. Mesa Prime Access ran until April 2. So you know entirely consistent with how it's always worked.

Why in the name of hell did you do another inexcusable 2 week delay we don't like this setup and enjoy 90 day releases not 2 week delays especially when it's a really unloved set of primes which will inevitably get useless trash buffs that in no way make them better then their normal version especially when you only gave 1 weapon power creep and immediately went back to fearing power creep 

16 hours ago, LordOfAlbert said:

I really wish you all released Titania Prime already. Take your time with Scarlet Spear but atleast let us have this in the meantime. Why push Ivara for so long ? 

10 hours ago, NEdXXhYllhdsBBkydRBhhCrj said:

Is too long😠

Not really.  Look at the previous years "Winter" PA

Ivara Prime: Dec 17 to March 31

Mesa Prime: Dec 18 to April 2 (Switch had delayed access until Jan 22)

Mirage Prime; Dec 12 to March 20

Valkyr Prime: Nov 22 to Feb 28

Ivara is basically inline with the other years start and end date.

On 2020-03-18 at 12:40 PM, [DE]Helen said:

b0fddebf903e5dc9c33d3b23705ec70e_845x230

On March 31, Ivara Prime Prowls out of Prime Access!

This is your last chance to get instant access to Ivara Prime, Baza Prime, Aksomati Prime and exclusive Cosmetics.

Ivara Prime Access

• Ivara Prime: As regal and lethal as a nighttime wood, this is the queen of the hunt in her ultimate form.
  • Baza Prime: The Orokin-engineered definition of silent lethality.
  • Aksomati Prime: The elegant Aksomati precisely refined to its ultimate manifestation.
  • Ivara Prime Glyphs: Display your Ivara Prime loyalty

Ivara Prime Accessories

• Apavada Prime Syandana
  • Anasa Ayatan Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Prime Items Entering the Vault

• Limbo Prime
  • Pyrana Prime
  • Destreza Prime

If these Prime Weapons and Warframe (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Please just let me buy Ivara prime access for a third time, I really would do it DE, I am that geeky of an Ivara main.

Edited by BlindStalker

1 hour ago, The_Xtreme said:

We have seen from livestreams Titinia is ready. There is no excuse.

False.

Everything in devstreams are subject to change. Titania still hasn't been displayed with her prime accessories, nor has the values with the Cornith Prime or Pangolin Sword Prime has been fixed. The Cornith in the devstream was a with a riven, and its stats are incomplete.

You may think its complete because it looks like it, when its clearly not.

On 2020-03-20 at 4:15 PM, Aadi880 said:

False.

Everything in devstreams are subject to change. Titania still hasn't been displayed with her prime accessories, nor has the values with the Cornith Prime or Pangolin Sword Prime has been fixed. The Cornith in the devstream was a with a riven, and its stats are incomplete.

You may think its complete because it looks like it, when its clearly not.

Also her new walking animations needed some polish.