Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable To Pass Through Doorways

Fckzy

So far this has happened to me twice, i believe both times was during the missions for collecting data, during the who get out of that place/extraction part. There would be a door, which would open for both me and my teammates, but for some reason i could not pass through them. The door are open, there's nothing visibly in my way, but still i can not pass through.

Each time it happened with different Warframe and also on different location, can't remember where was the first one but it was vs Cronos and the 2nd one happened on Phobos, think that's how you spell it?

Cronos...

Do you mean Ceres?

Either way, it's a bit of a dodgy bug.

Sometimes, the doors just don't open anyway, even if they're supposed to.

They just let nobody through.

Not sure if this is some kinda strange side effect of the same bug.

This happened to me once. The big door that takes about 2-3 seconds to open froze in a state where the middle column part was still open, so I could shoot trough it. But it acted as a wall - I could run up the 'air' part well enough.

It was someone else hosting the game and the connection was very poor - I've seen 20-30 meter warpings everywhere.

2 players could come and go trough it. Me and another guy was stuck there until the extraction timer run out.

I've had this happen a few times. What I have found is if you run back around a corner, out of view range of the door, wait a few seconds and go back, you will see the door closed. It should open as normal then. The first time I could not get through, I just parked there and waited till the timer ran down. The next time I waited for a lockdown and then cracked the code, it opened on it's own. The last few times I've just ran back the other way, fought a few enemies that I ran past and went back to find the door closed. It opened as normal.

I've had this happen a few times. What I have found is if you run back around a corner, out of view range of the door, wait a few seconds and go back, you will see the door closed. It should open as normal then. The first time I could not get through, I just parked there and waited till the timer ran down. The next time I waited for a lockdown and then cracked the code, it opened on it's own. The last few times I've just ran back the other way, fought a few enemies that I ran past and went back to find the door closed. It opened as normal.

This workaround didn't work for me. They were extermination alerts and we've had no more enemies left - so lockdown for reseting the doors weren't available option. We've tracked back about 2-3 map sections, but it had no effect at all.

Regardless.. you advises could help the next time this happens (like the lockdown trick), so I guess: Thank you!