Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who enjoyed trade chat more before the last update?

17 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Is this about the scrolling bug on chat?

Because I've been getting one where when I try to click on an item, and it acts like I'm clicking on the scroll bar.

And then you realize you've actually clicked on the top fast-scroll section of an invisible scrollbar, which has now moved you to the beginning of the chat history and you gotta scroll all the way down again. Or maybe you don't realize it and end up wondering why the recruitment/trade chat isn't updating.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

This might be what OP is talking about. Seeing as they couldn't wait 10 minutes before making a vague post I'd argue that there's no way to help them until the bug they're crying about is fixed.

I don't know what is more sad. The fact I raised the issue in a more visible forum, or the fact u actually took the time to scrounge up my other post. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Is this about the scrolling bug on chat?

Because I've been getting one where when I try to click on an item, and it acts like I'm clicking on the scroll bar.

Yep that. And u can't click links or player GTs unless u use a convoluted interface by pressing LS. Even that doesn't let u browse the history. 

41 minutes ago, (XB1)Peaches Pan Tao said:

I don't know what is more sad. The fact I raised the issue in a more visible forum, or the fact u actually took the time to scrounge up my other post. 

What's sad is you put a bug report but still thought it a good idea or a funny meme to be vague about it in another section. You're not going to get any help by doing so nor will it get fixed faster.

• Like 3