Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Excalibur helmet

CephalonBismarck

for the past few days I've been doing my best to Fashionframe my Excalibur into The Shadow Stalker and I had this idea while doing it:
DE should add in a Stalker Excalibur Helmet BP but tie it into his loot pool and make it's drop chance almost as rare as War. 
it probably wont happen but i had the idea and thought i would share it and see who else agrees

• Like 1

There are curtain items in warframe unobtainable to us Tenno, since we've never officially killed the stalker we cant very well acquire his head now can we? 
 Lore reasons aside, Stalker's helmet will remain painfully out of our reach, as we need to become a stalker initiate... which is impossible since he hates us.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cephalon_Baphoma said:

There are curtain items in warframe unobtainable to us Tenno, since we've never officially killed the stalker we cant very well acquire his head now can we? 
 Lore reasons aside, Stalker's helmet will remain painfully out of our reach, as we need to become a stalker initiate... which is impossible since he hates us.

He's not exactly doing it all on his own accord....maybe someday we'll take his pain away. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

I hope never because then every edgelord that already has a Black and Red generic colour scheme will also put this helmet on.

Almost as bad as the daily Doom Guy cosplays from Wold Armor on Reddit.

Just please no.  

Well that's like your opinion mmaaannn

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z said:

I hope never because then every edgelord that already has a Black and Red generic colour scheme will also put this helmet on.

Just please no.  

different strokes for different folks. I'd argue Black and red can be done right if you throw a neutral colour or two in there, and the Doom Guy cosplays are kinda cool (and appropriate, 2 days away from Doom: Eternal (hype!))

as for making it a rare drop from Stalker.. I'd rather it be available through other means, I don't want to go through the Hate Grind again.. there are people who still don't have it all these years later, let's not dilute his atrocious drop table any further.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 1

All traitors prospective Acolyte applicants may apply for a cleansing blast of justice a collectable Stalker styled helmet for their Warframes by kneeling and closing their eyes filing their application forms and proof of insurance in front of the barrels of my Hek into the barrels of my Hek

• Like 2

hace 4 horas, (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z dijo:

Just please no.  

GRxIjE1.jpg

This one has red and black to and i dont think is so edgy. I think it can be done right

12 hours ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

He's not exactly doing it all on his own accord....maybe someday we'll take his pain away. 

It is very true! Stalker is being influenced by exterior forces... however his hatred for the tenno comes from just himself. We're not sure what Stalker is... the running theory is that hes a dax warrior thats stuck in a transference loop, ie hes stuck in the Stalker Umbra Warframe (Stalker is a modified Excalibur Umbra Frame) and transfer out, which happens to non tenno who try to control warframes. 

6 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Well the Stalker could be redeemed like Alad V, he doesn't know anything about the Orokin being a bunch of a-holes.

Yes... and No, depending on HOW he became stalker, he might only have memories from the fall of the empire. I know I stated that hes most likely a dax stuck in a transference loop. If this is true, its unlikely he'd get rid of his vengeful hatred, however another theory is that he IS just another Umbra Frame, meaning that he IS the warframe much like how Umbra was. If this is true, he was created to be stalker, which means just like Umrba he only has one memory to continuously relive, the fall of the Orokin Empire and the slaughter of the Orokin themselves. If Stalker has been reliving that day everyday since the fall, he will ALWAYS hate us for that. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Evildetrution said:

DE should add in a Stalker Excalibur Helmet BP but tie it into his loot pool and make it's drop chance almost as rare as War.

... Great, that means that I'll get it next time I kill him... (If they DO allow us to get that helmet)...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marine027 said:

If we ever shoudl get it, which i doubt, it shoudl be for everyone (Acolyts say hi).

2nsXVJ2.jpg

At best we get a mask from Nakak or a mask drop like from Saturn Six Wolf for the operator.

Gotta be honest but that helmet looks stupid on the acolytes, and nah it shouldn't be a cosmetic since its his thing to seperate him from being just another Warframe.