Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhinos Stomp Is Now Stupid

Darknes01

In update 9 rhino could slow players with his rhino stomp in a duel but now it just make some damage and thats all please back rhino stomp in normal, now rhino is useless in duel it was enougt to put that stupid roar for abillity now you are making him weaker  please back it to normal(THANKS)

Edited by Darknes01

In update 9 rhino could slow players with his rhino stomp in a duel but now it just make some damage and thats all please back rhino stomp in normal, now rhino is ussles in duel it was enougt to put that stupid roar for abillity now you are making him weaker and weaker please turn it back to normal(THANKS)

this why we need to remove pvp from this game...

OK im sorry guys i was really mad when i was writing this but i love to duel becasue when im bored and i dont wanna kill stupid griners or corpus i go to duel.And i dont like to kill somebody from first shoot too but i just say that it would be cool if they back rhino stomp to normal.FORGET THAT SENTENCE THAT SAYS RHINO IS USELESS I DIDNT MEAN THAT

Edited by Darknes01

OK im sorry guys i was really mad when i was writing this but i love to duel becasue when im bored and i dont wanna kill stupid griners or corpus i go to duel.And i dont like to kill somebody from first shoot too but i just say that it would be cool if they back rhino stomp to normal.FORGET THAT SENTENCE THAT SAYS RHINO IS USELESS I DIDNT MEAN THAT

You're saying that you don't want to ohk other players in PvP but you want to put them in stasis instead by using the old Rhino Stomp mechanic? What for? After placing them in stasis would you just stare at them?

In update 9 rhino could slow players with his rhino stomp in a duel but now it just make some damage and thats all please back rhino stomp in normal, now rhino is useless in duel it was enougt to put that stupid roar for abillity now you are making him weaker  please back it to normal(THANKS)

Word.

From the change i've been trying to get separate cards for OG Stomp and Radial Blast to come back for the folks that like those powers.

If Mag the mag discussion over the Pull go a certain way and she gets an extra card i am going to go 110% to get those two Rhino powers back.