Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Stalker Brainwave

-CM-SASMcBride

ah wow ive just had the greatest idea of my life and it involves the stalker...

What if...instead of having stalker every so often a fixed number of random players have the option to be stalker and go into random peoples missions to try and kill one of the players?

They could make it so you can only damage one of the players, or if people think its a better idea you get to kill any player in the mission.  Then if you succeed the player you kill drops a mod and some loot.

Or maybe even each player you kill will drop loot like mods credits and maybe even random BPs...

damn im already in love with this idea i think its great...

It's not a bad idea at all. Just because it has already been suggested doesn't mean you can't post your 2 cents on it.

I feel that this idea adds an element of pvp to the main pve game.

Whilst it might sound like a nice idea, I feel that if implemented this would rustle the jimmies of many players who were sold on this game purely for the pve aspect.

Please keep pve and pvp separate.

Edited by TunaMayo

My whole forum philosophy has just been shattered...

We should have Passive abilities for each Warframe.

My passive would be aggressive. But as for topic I don't want any forced pvp in my pve game. If I got "invaded" by another player I would either use all the cheap tricks I know to either cheese him to death or run or failing that leave the game, I'm pretty sure a lot of people share my sentiment.

I'm sorry Megan but I have to disagree, I do find this not a good idea.

It is simple, we already have conclaves and dojo rooms. For reasons even stated above the last thing a lot of people want here is a forced form of pvp, especially a random invasion such as that. Sorry but I don't want some guy pretending to be the being who totally does not exist to come in and try to ruin my mission.

My passive would be aggressive. But as for topic I don't want any forced pvp in my pve game. If I got "invaded" by another player I would either use all the cheap tricks I know to either cheese him to death or run or failing that leave the game, I'm pretty sure a lot of people share my sentiment.

There are two simple passive solutions; opting out of getting invaded and getting killed by invader not counting when reviving. There are enough duplicate missions on system ded ends, mark those as "Agrresion" missions which offer greater rewards but have possiblity of being "Invaded". It also wouldn't be fun if both invader and invaded didn't cheese the hell out of the game.

I'm sorry Megan but I have to disagree, I do find this not a good idea.

It is simple, we already have conclaves and dojo rooms. For reasons even stated above the last thing a lot of people want here is a forced form of pvp, especially a random invasion such as that. Sorry but I don't want some guy pretending to be the being who totally does not exist to come in and try to ruin my mission.

Also very good feedback.

There are two simple passive solutions; opting out of getting invaded and getting killed by invader not counting when reviving. There are enough duplicate missions on system ded ends, mark those as "Agrresion" missions which offer greater rewards but have possiblity of being "Invaded". It also wouldn't be fun if both invader and invaded didn't cheese the hell out of the game.

So you would force people with bad connections or simply no will to pvp out of content? And if they implemented this I would cheese so much simply out of spite.

We got conclaves for people who like pvp, that should be enough.

You also split the PUG community in half, since you won't be able to join an invade-free game with your invade tag on, and vice versa.

Tag is a bad idea to begin with, people should see what they are joining/hosting. Thus I suggest ded end missions of systems that is not linked to any mission or the next system.

So you would force people with bad connections or simply no will to pvp out of content? And if they implemented this I would cheese so much simply out of spite.

We got conclaves for people who like pvp, that should be enough.

By greater rewards as in a passive mulitplier to number of nanospores and credits earned not exclusive stuff or better mods. No need for agression man we are just providing feedback to an idea.

Tag is a bad idea to begin with, people should see what they are joining/hosting. Thus I suggest ded end missions of systems that is not linked to any mission or the next system.

By greater rewards as in a passive mulitplier to number of nanospores and credits earned not exclusive stuff or better mods. No need for agression man we are just providing feedback to an idea.

What aggression? I'm saying if this would be implemented I would use tools provided to inconvenience people playing on said missions. Simply because I could.

And again we already got conclaves, I don't think DE should shift their focus any more on PVP.