Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This ain't funny anymore.

o0Despair0o

YH89Ocw.jpg

I mean, really.

The bug with your AW melee getting stuck in your hand when entering the RJ again isn't even my problem here, it's the fact the turrets on the RJ still glitch out like this.

I couldn't even open the chat with T anymore, but had to use the ESC menu. And even after "unstucking" I'm still stuck like this. Can't even move the camera.

Why is this still a thing? This is literally game breaking.

• Like 11

I think it is a bad host issue, so not sure if they are going to or are able to fix it. There are similar issues across the game when you end up with a potato host. Like getting stuck being able to do nothing after transfering in and out of your frame. 

And when I've ran into those issues it has always been due to bad hosts. So even at 122ms as in your SS, there may still be terrible lag due to much more important things lacking on the host's end.

edit: I think the only way they could fix it is by upping the minimum system requirements, but that would bleed a whole lot of potato players.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 2

This is not that worse. I managed to finish the AW mission on venus without finished the AW quest. The AW mission seems messed up with the latest update and you can enter them without a permission.

You should see the glitch fest there.

Edited by Palutenia
  • Like 1

BRB gonna test somethimng wil edit post with space chicken findings sorry for grammmmars coffee not working just woke up. 

Sneaky Ervin might be onto something. Let me expand. You are in a team each person has a different latency if the span of latency's among participants becomes too great what does the host end up with on calculations?

One mission

4 players four different times per ms 122/386/20/117 for example. Each one has a unique state. Kinda brainstorming hopefully the solution is easy fro DE to fix. I did get melee to work for me though so I made some progress in AW/Space chicken mode.

Edited by Samlexicon

I do envy you guys who have fun with this mode. 

I think that is because I play most solo, but, I can not have any fun playing railjack.  Like, I am barely able to shoot the enemies with the thing, prior to someone boards the ship and wreck everything. 

It is just not for me, or at least, I still need to figure what, how I suppose to have fun while playing this.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Deus-Ex-Vesania:

What the hell am I even looking it?

Seems like an amalgamation of Wisp, archwing weaponry, gunnery controls and a loot crate floating in space.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)Ozymandias-13-:

Same here. I spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure out what I was looking at before even reading the post. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Samlexicon:

Looks like a space chicken with no feet

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

I still have no idea what it is. Looks like the Fiddlesticks rework in space.

• Like 1

can't wait for Scarlet Spear to spaghettify the code even more. we're probably gonna have Sentient ships probably glitching through railjacks and everything. gonna need a good bugfest to laugh at while we're all Isolated.

or maybe the gods will give us a break with everything that's going on IRL and let us have a stable update..? 😆

• Like 1