Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG?] Kuva lich will not spawn.

--.Ravakahr.nVbs.--

So I've done around 12-15 missions farming my kuva lich. In those missions I have done 2x external planets that my lich is not on.

I am now almost at the end of level 3 and my lich has never spawned once. And his bar just cycles through fuming, angry, w/e else it reads etc. back to the start again. He never spawns.

Its frustrating because:

A) Lich enrage meter maxes out then resets to zero. 

B) Lich not spawning

C) Running out of lich controlled areas.

D) Spawn please so I can have more choice of planets. (Future edit I found out if you clear the planet it unlocks 2 more planets)

Edit: Future edit; he spawned only once by the time I completed level 3. I then spent 2 hours trying to get him to spawn 2 more times solo capture runs. It was a sad waste of time. Could have had 2 liches by then the time one was complete, purely due to spawn issues.

Anyone else experience this? I've experienced this multiple times with certain liches since day one. Lich name is Cakk Luzán. Personality unknown. Starting to think he doesnt exist. 

Edit: Planet was Neptune for me. Seems a lot of people having issues with Phobos

Edited by Ravakahr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Aiosha said:

I'm stuck on Phobos with Memphis kuva lich deflection mission. No Grineers, only infested so no thralls spawns and no lich spawn too. I done the mission 7 times and it's the only one that remain -_-

i have the same problem

Stuck on Saturn with a Defection mission remaining that is also bugged , i dont see any enemy to gather murmur on it and the boss does not come.
Going to other missions with a friend taking me also does not work. Im just stuck.
D88D5C63D76A4BC49FD16824856CB72B48F1B95B0AF658F67BCE9AD6A2AD8A65EAAEFC57DC83160B

hace 33 minutos, GaNNeN90 dijo:

Stuck on Saturn with a Defection mission remaining that is also bugged , i dont see any enemy to gather murmur on it and the boss does not come.
Going to other missions with a friend taking me also does not work. Im just stuck.

I have exactly the same problem in the same planet and the same nod.  That Defection only brings infested, not greenier.  I wrote a ticket to the support team and they redirected me here... so we all can complain about the same problem together? How is this resolving the issue?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Pepo66:

I have exactly the same problem in the same planet and the same nod.  That Defection only brings infested, not greenier.  I wrote a ticket to the support team and they redirected me here... so we all can complain about the same problem together? How is this resolving the issue?

Well i think we can give more info like this to the devs, we can confirm things with each other, and a larger crowd together will be heard louder then an individual.

Got the same problem too at phobos. Already try going with friend taking me there, with me as host and him as host. My lich still not spawn even until he finished his lich. Then i try going with other, but the result still the same.

aREukOk.pngpeo6whT.png

Edited by RenKouga
delete unused link
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

having the same problem, multiple missions enraged so far he hasn't spawned. I have multiple planets, but this hasn't been an issue before, don't wanna clear them all...

edit: I tried joining mission as non host, don't know if that was the specific solution but it worked it spawned a different looking lich at first from the screen prompt but it was mine, I was host for most missions before. 

Edited by Licandrien