Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xberat321

I think the guild war must come to the game

I think it will be a fun war, a lot of clans will participate, awards will be given, live broadcasts are great ideas

Just now, xberat321 said:

I think it will be a fun war, a lot of clans will participate, awards will be given, live broadcasts are great ideas

Anyone remember the guild wars of Ragnarok Online? Would be awesome if we could construct a defensive battlefield, and defend it against another guild during a flexible 30 minutes period once per week or something.

Obviously not going to happen, sadly.

so you basically want the solar rails to be rebuilt.

Though i wasnt around for those i have clanmates that have PTSD about it. one of the reasons we have a armistice.

warframe isn't a PvP game anymore, it never really was to begin with, but the eternal Armistice and the fact Conclave has been a vegetable on life support for years now should already have gotten the message across: DE don't want PvP, players don't want PvP, NOBODY wants PvP, and the microscopic pool of serious Conclavers are living in denial of this. there is an absolute smorgasbord of other games out there that do PvP better than warframe.

DE find it hard enough as it is to bring out PvE content, having to then balance everything separate for PvP is a massive undertaking and I reckon DE underestimated how much effort it would take; when they realised just how much work it would take to maintain both modes simultaneously, they dropped it like a bad habit. 

il y a une heure, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

warframe isn't a PvP game anymore, it never really was to begin with, but the eternal Armistice and the fact Conclave has been a vegetable on life support for years now should already have gotten the message across: DE don't want PvP, players don't want PvP, NOBODY wants PvP, and the microscopic pool of serious Conclavers are living in denial of this. there is an absolute smorgasbord of other games out there that do PvP better than warframe.

DE find it hard enough as it is to bring out PvE content, having to then balance everything separate for PvP is a massive undertaking and I reckon DE underestimated how much effort it would take; when they realised just how much work it would take to maintain both modes simultaneously, they dropped it like a bad habit. 

You forget the Stalker mode they recently seriously worked on. (After being a Tennocon joke, it began a real project.) I don't think players don't want PvP, I think there is a large base who would love a good PvP in Warframe. I really dont agree with "Nobody wants it." Conclave is on life support not because it's PvP, but because it's beyond cheesy. It's basically an Unreal Tournament 2004 with warframes.

But i agree on the "ressource management" part. It's already a hell of a mess to balance in PvE, so i guess a good PvP can wait. Besides, i dont even want to imagine the amount of salt and rage a solid PvP could bring in this community, that alone justifies they keep staying away from this imo.