Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keeping All Zones/planets Relevant

Ozrik

I think Warframe needs a level scailing feature like Guild Wars 2, you'll still need to progress through solar system unlocking all the planets but when your forced to farm a low level system for specific resource your (effective) level will be reduced creating challenging content.

No. That ruins things for people who want to play swiftly with their higher-level frames and gear to go to lower level planets and work hard for materials they need. Besides, all materials are available on higher-level planets as well so don't complain about challenge.

No. That ruins things for people who want to play swiftly with their higher-level frames and gear to go to lower level planets and work hard for materials they need. Besides, all materials are available on higher-level planets as well so don't complain about challenge.

I think he's trying to say change those high level drops? So that there is a reason to farm lower level missions. And then put a "level" cap so the farming actually provides a challenge and isn't just farming. 

But yeah no, I completely agree. As warframe currently is you don't want to slow down the farm with more difficulty. Lower levels will be difficult for lower levelled players, upper levels will be difficult for upper level players. They're all the same maps so it's not like we're missing any scenery. 

And Mobile Defense and Defense are stilled played by all levels of players. 

Need a T1 exterm key for your frost prime bp? better head to Venus. 

Testing out a new weapon? better head to mercury. 

Need to level? Sedna Kappa is only level 20 and provides 20k experience a run easy. 

I think Warframe needs a level scailing feature like Guild Wars 2, you'll still need to progress through solar system unlocking all the planets but when your forced to farm a low level system for specific resource your (effective) level will be reduced creating challenging content.

Quite simply people don't seem to want this by and large.

Right now if you want a challenge at a low level you can take under-leveled gear or remove mods, BUT if someone is there to farm resources then what the really want is to be efficient, and challenge and efficient don't really go together.