[DE]Helen

(PS4) Double Affinity Weekend!

DoubleAffinityWeekendHeader.png

We’re ringing in 2020’s First Mainline with a Double Affinity Weekend Friday, March 20 at 9:00AM ET - Monday, March 23 at 9:00AM ET!

Check out all that’s been reviewed, revised, and refreshed while leveling your gear at double the speed.

Get ready to squad up and conquer your missions!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Fix Amesha slow ability first please??????

Need that for railjack to make good use of this event

Please tell me amesha slow is getting hotfixed today so I can farm railjack like usual.... otherwise this event should be postponed imho

Please

giphy.gif

EDIT: all fixed TY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ ❤️

Edited by (PS4)oxbowdvcorleone

1 hour ago, (PS4)OsmiumVIII said:

Could we please give murmurs double affinity too? It is taking way too long to farm murmurs!

They are boosted with resource booster

So event 2x affinity isn't applying to my railjack intrinsics.

One mission I got 15 intrinsics and squadmates got like 60... 

15 is odd number, should be impossible

I have affinity booster too in addition to event 2x

Anyone else experiencing this?

3 hours ago, (PS4)OxBowDVC said:

So event 2x affinity isn't applying to my railjack intrinsics.

One mission I got 15 intrinsics and squadmates got like 60... 

15 is odd number, should be impossible

I have affinity booster too in addition to event 2x

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

They are boosted with resource booster

Pretty sure they don't. Nothing seems to affect murmurs.

Do you happen to have any proof?

En 20/3/2020 a las 10:02, [DE]Helen dijo:

DoubleAffinityWeekendHeader.png

We’re ringing in 2020’s First Mainline with a Double Affinity Weekend Friday, March 20 at 9:00AM ET - Monday, March 23 at 9:00AM ET!

Check out all that’s been reviewed, revised, and refreshed while leveling your gear at double the speed.

Get ready to squad up and conquer your missions!Hi! I have 3 ticket open explaining that since the last update for PS4 release a Shedu  Riven that i owned dissapeared from my inventory and i still didn't get an answer on any of the tickets i sent. I ask You for help on this please, because i invest a Lot of money and time on this.

On 2020-03-20 at 5:57 AM, (PS4)Lethalhillbilly said:

Shedu needs a buff, even with a riven it is greatly underwhelming. After all it is a sentient weapon so shouldn't it be powerful?

Powerful against sentients. I don’t use the shedu for long runs with enemies over 120 solo. If I use the shedu and my Groll riven. My team composition is a premade so all weapons get buffed from other frames abilities. But the weapon is great for CC because it knocks down enemies every reload. Since the new changes, I now use nidus/khora/vauban, focus school, or exodia to bunch the enemies together so they get 100% aoe dmg without getting falloff dmg. I understand what you mean by it being a sentient weapon it should be powerful. However, like all weapons, they’re designed to do more damage to that specific enemy faction. So my shedu is modded for the faction I’m fighting while using a secondary weapon to add more status dmg to stack with my shedu damage. All about weapon synergy. If you want to be OP, just use keres prime, ohma, and telos boltace(which can grouping enemies) and mod them with the status mod that HOT or 20% per heavy attack. You’ll kill enemies so fast and not lose shields/health it’s ridiculous. right now you mod your frame with prime sure footed or the other knockdown resistance mod and all blast dmg weapons won’t affect you and you’ll just spam shoot or melee. I’m sure new sentient weapons will drop that will be the new meta. For now the arm cannon is a damn good primary because it’s the only one that lets you carry objects and shoot or when your downed waiting for a revive you still use the arm cannon. But just like any weapon in Warframe, you mod everything for what you plan on doing.

Thank you DE, looking forward to getting to play the event! Got several things to level and farm for!! 

And thank you for this MASSIVE update. It's unfortunate that so many people receive this update and instead of saying thank you for these QoL changes, they instead complain about what you haven't done...