Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With 100x restore blueprints now...

Oldskinzz

13 minutes ago, Oldskinzz said:

Is it time for 10x Forma blueprints?

To maintain original Forma supply, just make it so that the 10x Forma crafting recipe requires 10x normal (single) Forma blueprints.

if they were to do this to make it more balanced they might have you trade in 10 forma blueprints to get a 10x forma blueprint 

32 minutes ago, Cicasajt said:

never. de makes a lot of money from ppl buying forma. 

The same could be said that DE also makes money from people rushing Forma. If you have the resources, a Forma costs half as much to rush than it does to buy from the market, and still costs 5 plat less than buying a 3 pack. In this respect, they could just make a pack that extends this to its logical end, a 10 pack that costs 100 platinum to rush, as well as a market pack for 10 platinum that costs say 110-115. 

8 minutes ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

The same could be said that DE also makes money from people rushing Forma. If you have the resources, a Forma costs half as much to rush than it does to buy from the market, and still costs 5 plat less than buying a 3 pack. In this respect, they could just make a pack that extends this to its logical end, a 10 pack that costs 100 platinum to rush, as well as a market pack for 10 platinum that costs say 110-115. 

i dont really rush formas because you need a blueprint for them and while im at opening relics i rather take something thats worth ducats. i probably spent 1000 plat at least on formas

2 hours ago, Oldskinzz said:

Is it time for 10x Forma blueprints?

To maintain original Forma supply, just make it so that the 10x Forma crafting recipe requires 10x normal (single) Forma blueprints.

DE would just make the craft time 10 days so they could watch people complain.  lol.

4 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

if they were to do this to make it more balanced they might have you trade in 10 forma blueprints to get a 10x forma blueprint 

That's exactly what I said.

3 hours ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

Rushing never seems worth it to me as you still spend the resources and blueprint for a tiny saving of 5 plat over a bundle of 3. I'd much rather spend the 35 plat for a 3-bundle outright.

4 hours ago, Cicasajt said:

never. de makes a lot of money from ppl buying forma. 

If making money was the only factor DE considers then there would be lots of things they wouldn't do, such as handing out the occasional freebie via GOTL alerts, or by making most crucial items (potatoes etc) available through f2p means. However they have proven time and again that they are willing to take the long term view by improving the overall gaming experience in order to make their customers (gamers) happy. And happy gamers tend to spend more... on warframe and weapon slots, loadout slots etc.

Forma sales probably would be affected, though there may not be a total market crash or even a significant reduction in forma sales since a 10x blueprint won't reduce the need for blueprints and resources. Those who don't want to farm the resources will still buy forma from the market.

2 hours ago, KnightKrawlur said:

DE would just make the craft time 10 days so they could watch people complain.  lol.

Shh don't give them ideas...

2 hours ago, KnightKrawlur said:

Believe it or not, I would be okay with that. I've started making sure to craft one forma daily. I think that in 20 days, there's been an hour and a half of time loss between forma crafting. It's not much, but it means that I can only afford to lose 20 minutes, and then I'll have a 10 hour gap. 

All because it's a repeat process every day. If it were a weakly thing, that would be okay, because there's much less time lost. At least in my mind.

HOWEVER for those who are on the other spectrum, of more rewards faster.. That would be a step in a bad direction, the pay to progress, because of the time gate. So maybe, make it impossible to rush blueprint, that is more of something the player has to opt in on, and allow players to have a stack of 10 in 10 days, and still craft normal forma. 

18 minutes ago, Sunai_Moonswing said:

Believe it or not, I would be okay with that. I've started making sure to craft one forma daily. I think that in 20 days, there's been an hour and a half of time loss between forma crafting. It's not much, but it means that I can only afford to lose 20 minutes, and then I'll have a 10 hour gap. 

All because it's a repeat process every day. If it were a weakly thing, that would be okay, because there's much less time lost. At least in my mind.

HOWEVER for those who are on the other spectrum, of more rewards faster.. That would be a step in a bad direction, the pay to progress, because of the time gate. So maybe, make it impossible to rush blueprint, that is more of something the player has to opt in on, and allow players to have a stack of 10 in 10 days, and still craft normal forma. 

Obvious I was just joking around before, but yeah I have to agree even that would be better.

I've played for about 18 months now, and since maybe my 3rd month I've been crafting one every day.  I haven't been working on many items lately so I've got some extras made but I still open the app and claim and start a new one every day.  I've only done a few Kuva weapons so I know I need a bunch to finish the rest of those, plus I've got all but 1 frame so I pick a new one every few weeks to learn and upgrade, and when I get a riven I usually try out whatever weapon it's for and possibly upgrade those if I like them, etc.

Always burning through them.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Really? I figured it would’ve been the potato’s mostly & extra slots. 

Just look at your items.

How many Reactors/Catalysts do you need for each frame/weapon/pet? 1.

How many weapon/frame/pet slots do you need? Unless you want usless empty slots you will stop at the limit of frames/weapons/pet slots. Its a "limited" number.

How many Forma to maximize the output or make the frame/weapon/pet better? Just 1? In some rare cases: yes. But almost all the time? Multiple.

Edited by Kaotyke

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Just look at your items.

How many Reactors/Catalysts do you need for each frame/weapon/pet? 1.

How many weapon/frame/pet slots do you need? Unless you want usless empty slots you will stop at the limit of frames/weapons/pet slots. Its a "limited" number.

How many Forma to maximize the output or make the frame/weapon/pet better? Just 1? In some rare cases: yes. But almost all the time? Multiple.

Although true. I played this game for years & I don’t ever think I spent money on Forma. I only use em on weapons I like instead of putting them on MR fodders. I mean that’s just me. I know there are probably others that buys em. I usually just have a bunch of Forma bps. I used to have what seemed like hundreds. Now I probably have like a good 70+ left. 

21 hours ago, Oldskinzz said:

Rushing never seems worth it to me as you still spend the resources and blueprint for a tiny saving of 5 plat over a bundle of 3. I'd much rather spend the 35 plat for a 3-bundle outright.

These are resources that I have thousands of, that I get without even trying to obtain them, where as platinum I only have the option of either winning, purchasing, or trading it. 5 platinum over 7 3-packs is another 3-pack for free by just using the more readily available resource to lessen the amount of premium currency you need to use. 

1 hour ago, ShichiseitenYasha said:

These are resources that I have thousands of, that I get without even trying to obtain them, where as platinum I only have the option of either winning, purchasing, or trading it. 5 platinum over 7 3-packs is another 3-pack for free by just using the more readily available resource to lessen the amount of premium currency you need to use. 

So, good for you then, feel free to continue in the way you like. In my case I'm generally not too concerned about spending 5 plat more or less on a purchase. Each to his own.