Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New war early disappointment?

Vit0Corleone

Yea i whose hoping more about cinematic quest, and i dont care if this qust can bee done in 1-2h likr every other cinematic quest that we have. Bee this game is dead end about end game, quest is something that we need and its something that we waiting for so long. And not some random event that is already that we have in the game.... And more grinding and farming for some nonsense, who cares.... I need story mod. Something to say woow like we all did before the first cinematic quest. 

11 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

They shouldn't have shown them anything if they didn't know what it was going to be or what they had the capability to make it be. Anthem was completely roasted by the media and all news outlet for doing a LOT less than that and showing stuff in an E3 demo that turned out to not be in the game. That's false advertisement, doesn't matter if the game if b2p or f2p. 2019 Tennocon wasn't any different. DE really need to tone down their promises and hype machine on Tennocon. I know it's what gives them the most money and new subscribers (they said as much in an interview a year or two ago), but I mean... what this year's Tennocon will be like? We still didn't get stuff that was shown in 2018's Tennocon, then 2019 showed it again, we barely got the first rough draft of it... this year they'll show stuff that will be in the game by 2023 or something? They need to slow down. 

This is regarding the 2018 video that was a bonus teaser of "this is what we are currently working on". The 2019 one was a poorly planned showcase since they were still not entirely sure what they'd release and when, which they've even commented on during streams regarding how they're going to handle future showcases on things like tennocon. Personally I've never taken things that are leaked during conventions as something that is set in stone to arrive.

It would also only be false advertisement if DE would go out and say this will be in patch XX.X.XX, which they never did. All previous releases in WF have been staggered. New game modes come as an event addition mostly in one specific place, then it expands to the rest. Open worlds have had parts released at the get go, then the rest has been added over time. PoE+Terry, then later on the rest of the eidolons and other things. Fortuna was released as a rep based area, with 2 bosses added later on with one being tied to an event. It isnt uncommon in the game, it is how they release things. I dont know why people suddenly think that will shift.

And regarding Anthem. People werent so upset over the fact that the demo showed things that werent in the game, people were upset because the graphics got severely downgraded, the content was boring when actually experiencing it and that the game had some of the worst optimization ever seen, with loadtimes on SSD's that belong on HDDs of the 90's. And not only that it had long loadtimes, but that it had loadtimes everywhere. What was it people called it? Loading Simulator?

4 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Even more of a reason to not have shown it if they had to rush to put together a demo for it being that they've been talking about it for such a long time 

Why? It was a teaser they thought would be cool if they could show since they were excited about it. As they said, it was more of a "can we do it?" the day before the floor show since they really wanted to give their fans a look of it. I dont mind seeing early ideas of things since it shows where their ideas are going, even if it means certain things will get scrapped later on. This isnt the first game I've played where it has been the case and it certainly wont be the last.

On 2020-03-20 at 7:08 PM, sitfesz said:

This event will be spamming 1 mission out of 2 over and over again until we burn out/get the currencies needed.
The changes will be the new objective with sentient enemies on Earth, and new objective with sentient enemies in railjack.

Will be buggy as hell, prices will be insane, but will be reduced halfway due to community outrage. Just ordinary stuff.

The releasing process is already started, because they already made the first step of releasing underwhelming content: Delayed it.

Hehe.
Now just hope it will be earlier than halfway and they give a lot of clarifications about scoring. At the moment I'm trying to look for the flotilla I did my 5000 score in, to make sure they reached 100 murexes and I get the "victory payout" 10000 credits, but unfortunately I left the flotilla and have no information about which one I'm looking for from the 190 instances.