Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Take Two Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

On 2020-03-28 at 11:28 PM, Duhgreat said:

y4mkeC_NViIL58qzHnNDHvh82vAZW3QIZc4ggM4gThis is Titania and Oberon, the queen and king of fairies, from the play "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Shakespeare. I'm Titania and ShiroNekoShogun is Oberon.

I like your spirit but that's what they're based on, plus with titania prime coming soon you could have done default prime colors for both

11 hours ago, xHeretic said:

Leone Abbacchio and Moody Blues (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo

-snip-

Sucks we don't really have a frame that's good for moody blues ability wise

Like many people, I've got Doom fever right now.  And, like many people, I've tried my hand at fashioning Rhino into a Doomguy lookalike.  This time, however, he's being paired up with an iconic foe: Pinky!  

FygusfFwj7ulu1lRVPds=

Behold, the mighty Doom Slayer preparing to strike down a fearsome Demon with his glorious sword!  

The part of the Pinky Demon has been played by my lovely wife, SPAZOlD.  

Backup link to screenshot

Edited by (XB1)Sunblast
Wording
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

I like your spirit but that's what they're based on, plus with titania prime coming soon you could have done default prime colors for both

Sucks we don't really have a frame that's good for moody blues ability wise

I respect your comment on my picture, but my idea behind it is to recolor the frames based on what Titania and Oberon may actually be like from Shakespeare's play. Plus, I may not get Titania Prime before this contest ends, so that's the part I'm concerned with. 

• Like 1