Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Take Two Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

I hope it's okay to do a little editing; my entry is a composite of two shots, for obvious reasons. These are Apollo and Artemis, the Greek god and goddess of the Sun and Moon.

bxA82nw.png

The fact that it's lighter on Artemis' side and darker on Apollo's is definitely a deliberate artistic choice and not just because I was fed up with the Captura controls and ready to take whatever I could get.

I wish I could've gotten the amp actually firing at Ivara, but I only have one I can change the colors on and it was too many buttons to press at once, even in slow motion. Oh well. Also I guess it wouldn't actually have been able to hit her, so....

Edited by Fallowsthorn
  • Like 2

WALL-E & EVA ♥
Capture for the contest: https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=502796756139

Wall-E: FurchiDC
Eva: iScreamDelCielo

87705896e04d55f4747744a2902e0a4cc9d8c679

0?e=1590624000&v=beta&t=PgsZnWpTYEXRMZ5s

Nova eyes made by using the text option in the captura studio mode 🙂

46650539ef009f584f65ec9f2380a2d07d56cffc

Edited by iScreamDelCielo
Sry we forgot something in the first capture and we update it. We couldn't find how to delete the original post so we edited it
  • Like 7

tsdeKHI.jpg 

"Father, did something change? The plains feel... different now."

"Everything is different Boy. Try not to dwell on it."

Atreus tells Kratos his concerns about the sense of dread suddenly looming in the Plains of Eidolon.

I was honestly surprised that with 20 pages as of writing this post, only a single God of War 4 inspirational duo was made. I had the idea in my head long before I saw the one with them on the snowy mountain peak, but I had a more familiar scene with a certain tree needing to be chopped down. (This is pretty much the title screen minus the BOY lol.)

(And Atl... Kratos just has a bad neck infection that needs to be treated.)

This was much fun to recreate.

• Like 2

If anyone has ever watched old school Cartoon Network you may just remember this show, and a pretty iconic duo. Here is a hint: Ooooh... What does this button do? 

d7bd864777056cba26fc94a43a6847b8.jpg

Please Dee Dee please do not press the button you have no idea what it does!

Dexter's Laboratory, the young and rather short kid genius Dexter pleading with his sister Dee Dee not to press the button.

Edited by Belasco_Black
multiple typos
  • Like 4