Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Take Two Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Warframe.x64_2020-03-28_16-57-46.png?wid

YoRHa-2B and 9S

I tried. 

btw did you know that you've patched out the only way to have a Warframe still perform his/her idle animation when I transfer out of it? I know it's kinda against the lore but that would really help in duo showcases

20 hours ago, (PS4)KyahRyorin said:

Nope, from what I remember it's strictly in-game only.

It has been previously, but there's no mention of it in the rules this time, so either someone forgot (likely), assumed it went without saying (more likely), or wanted to leave wiggle room for those of us who have no friends but wanted a shot where the Warframe was posed instead of just standing there (unlikely but what I'm hoping for, since that's exactly what I did).

y4mkeC_NViIL58qzHnNDHvh82vAZW3QIZc4ggM4gThis is a depiction of what Titania and Oberon may look like from the play "A Midsummer Night's Dream" by Shakespeare. I'm Titania and ShiroNekoShogun is Oberon.

Edited by Duhgreat
It would be helpful to put a little bit more detail into why I did the image other than just simply recoloring the frames .

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="oOfXwzV"><a href="https://imgur.com/oOfXwzV">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8">oOfXwzV.jpg

(Fem) Naruto & Gaara of NARUTO - [The connection they have]