Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura Take Two Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Athena_Spring.png

Athena and Janey Springs couple from Tales from the Borderlands. Since I love borderlands series, I thought it was good chance to make them in warframe.

It was kinda easy to make Springs but hard for Athena, since I need vest that comes down to only half of your upper body also Shield that is similar to Aspis (Athena's Action skill) So I decided to use Sigma & Octantis for Aspis and Mesa with mallet helm for Athena (Her Level Cap head is similar to this)

Here's thier appearance : latest?cb=20150422161842latest?cb=20141130203137latest?cb=20140917215459

• Like 1

Entry from me (Prekatt on PC) and my wonderful partner HeatherEV1991 (PC)!
Shoulder Angel and Devil helping(?) Clem make his choices.

2K6ExBc.jpg

We had so much fun doing this competition, we also did a second, not our entry, post that we wanted to share:

Spoiler

Tinkerbell and Peter Pan!

uMCoN6h.jpg

Thank you for the wonderful contest DE!

• Like 2

Oh boy here we go - I don't even need to read the rest of the pages to know how NOT ALONE we were with the idea...
But I'mma share it with you anyways!

20200401000918-1_orig.jpg

Giorno Giovanna & Golden Wind (anime colours)
from Hirohiko Araki's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

I'd like to say thanks to my lovely girlfriend, @BlueCorvid for posing as my Sutando - and dragging me into this crazy, weird, fabulous fandom ❤️
Honestly, the hardest part was to pick just one image - so as a little bonus, here's a link to the gallery with our runner-up shots:
https://redcyclone.weebly.com/warframe-cosplay.html

okay off i go to check how many other ppl did the same thing bbyyye~

QHBstCj.jpg

Rukia and Ichigo Kurosaki from BLEACH

Note:

Here both Rukia and Ichigo are in their Bankai form and Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu(Transformed sword) is portrayed too!

Here ichigo is portrayed in a mixture of his Bankai and hollowed form(notice the Hollow mask).

"With our combined strength, my son and I can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.  Tennos!  Don't be too proud of this technological terror you and the Lotus've constructed.  This ability to destroy sentients is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

zd7PvKf.jpg

Luke & Darth Vader

• Like 2

The submissions for this contest were spectacular! When choosing winners, there were about 50 pairs we kept coming back to. It was very difficult to narrow down, so in the ended, we decided we needed to choose 10 winners! So many of you not only created amazing looks in-game but composed unique Captura shots that the team loved. Thank you to all who participated!

Watch the full winner reveal on Home Time #2 below!

Captura Take Two Winners:

Captura Take Two Honorable Mentions:

• Like 3