Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes.

Nervara

The purpose of this thread is say we need more Warframes. Personally I am not happy with any right now. I would love to see a repeat of a elemental frame such as fire or ice with new powers etc. We need more frames for solo players who just want to destroy everything and feel like a badass. 

I would play this game a lot more if I had a frame I was more than happy to play. This includes looks and powers. 

The next frame will be a female non-caster frame.

Scott is working on her as we speak.

Thank you for your thread.

Female equivalent of Rhino confirmed(buff ladies ftw)? Jk, but I am quite interested in how this new lady will turn out. Mostly what will be her non-caster focus/theme.

The purpose of this thread is say we need more Warframes. Personally I am not happy with any right now. I would love to see a repeat of a elemental frame such as fire or ice with new powers etc. We need more frames for solo players who just want to destroy everything and feel like a badass. 

I would play this game a lot more if I had a frame I was more than happy to play. This includes looks and powers.

131121716703.gif

DE needs to fix several frames as it is (including the just released Neckros). The rate of addition is on a "range of just fine" to "could slow down a bit".

The way I understood it, this non-caster is the Lotus AI?

I'm definitely wrong right?

Nobody knows. If someone told you they know, and their tag doesn't start with DE, then they is lying.

I am aware of this. Personally I play male frames though. 

You'll have to wait two cycles, then.

Female equivalent of Rhino confirmed(buff ladies ftw)? Jk, but I am quite interested in how this new lady will turn out. Mostly what will be her non-caster focus/theme.

I'm guessing Berserker, but I would personally love to see an Aves, or Earth frame.

It's hard to state a honest non judgmental opinion when people try to change your words around and against you.... honeybadger.

I was just pointing out that there may be several "solo" frames that you have overlooked due solely to their gender representation. If the point of the thread is asking for more solo frames, its quite reasonable to see discussion on the fact that the game has solo frames that you have overlooked for certain reasons...JahziLLa (see, I can do that too)

Edited by honeybadger

Personally I never quite understand why gender is a determining factor in picking a warframe but I won't judge 

anyway hopefully one will come around in "u12"  seeing as Nekros was support.

who knows! 

Edited by Anatolius

I am not over looking them I just prefer Ash, Volt and Nekros. Nyx is a really fun frame but the 3 I stated are my favorites. I'm not interested in arguing about this. I would like to see more good looking frames with unique powers. 

I would like to see more good looking frames with unique powers. 

The biggest issue is that there are so many varying powers already that coming up with new and unique powers is quite tough.

You say you want to see new frames with unique powers, well, do you have any suggestions or ideas that haven't been suggested yet?

I base a lot on looks. That's my choice and I don't judge who thinks otherwise. 

There's an edit button, please use it instead of multi-posting.

Edited by Letter13