Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes.

Nervara

But didn't you know, if you play a female warframe as a guy it means you're totally gay!

OMG GUISE

So you all will only play the male warframes even though the only real difference between the two is that the female ones kinda somewhat have a chest....if you're looking hard enough.

Alright, seems a bit arbitrary but who am I to deny the insanity the human mind is capable of.

Gender talk is over. Start taking about what you would like to see and what DE can improve on. It was not my intention to start a gender rant in the forums. 

I really liked how my work they put into detailing Nekros. I hope DE keeps putting the same effort into new frames. What would you guys like to see in a new Warframe? Some sort of earth frame would be fun. 

I'm done with all this gender talk and arguing. Let's change the subject and talk about Warframes. 

Using a meme as a fact, really?

Now, going to throw my two cents in, I play females in games only if I think it fits, for example I play females as mage characters most of the time. Now warriors or whatever I will play male most of the time. I do this for variety, I don't like to put myself in the shoes of the person, for example I wont try and make a character look like me because I play games to "escape" normal life and relax not roleplay. I would get bored if I just played male after male after male. I like to mix things up I guess, try new things. But whatever you like to do is up to you. Just don't say people play females because of a "fetish", yes some may do that I guess, but don't generalize people like that. Ok my stupid rant is over.

Did you not see the actual study that I posted directly after that one? It was a joke. Besides that how about my other post? The one where i said 

"I have stated several times in previous posts that I dont care what anyone does as long as it is what they want. Whether its playstyle, aesthetics, or hell maybe they want to stare at a girls &#! while she shoots guns IDR care." Dont pick bits and pieces from one or a few statements that someone makes before looking at the whole, that's what politics do..to discredit each other and perform other dirt flinging.

Im weary of defending myself on here im done if anyone else wants to read ONE of the many posts on here and IGNORE everything else ive said and or apologized for i do not care.

BACK ON TOPIC!

I think they ought to go back to focusing on combat frames like i said earlier. Perhaps they can have a knight type character and with the implement of a shield in the game it would be even cooler. I think someone mentioned this before but just because we have a "fire" and "ice" frame doesnt mean we can have more of them. There could be say a lava frame or something like that. Maybe a crystal based frame who enhances his teammates weapons or can create a movable piece of cover.

Personally I never quite understand why gender is a determining factor in picking a warframe but I won't judge 

anyway hopefully one will come around in "u12"  seeing as Nekros was support.

who knows! 

I hate girls in real life and I never play female characters in games. 

I do not care about how the next frame will look and male or female. I justt want next frame to be able to:

1)Play missions in solo

2)Be co-op as well

3)be tankier than rhino

4) be fun to play as.

But rhino is meant to be the biggest tank in the game.

This is why we need a female Rhino.

I shall name her.... Olga.

And she shall wrestle space bears and crush Grineer with her burly biceps.

I would like to see a male Nova

or at least ability to cut off her breasts and butt

Edited by nogibator228

This is why we need a female Rhino.

I shall name her.... Olga.

And she shall wrestle space bears and crush Grineer with her burly biceps.

This, To be honest If i need a tank in lvl70 and above missions I would rather take frost and spam snowglobe. Much more efficient way of tanking for the same price.