Sign in to follow this  
(NSW)finnyd

No exit in mission

Title says it all. I'd upload the screenshot of the map but I guess you guys dont allow that and I dont care enough to open an imgur account.if you gonna have random tile set maps that are intentionally terrible at least make sure they can be finished. 

This also happened to me in a void mission when I got a new rare mod and equinox prime neuro which I needed to get the final rank up for Steel Meridian T^T

You might want to include some information to go on, like what mission was it on the starchart, did you get an extraction marker, etc.

Posted (edited)

This happens from time to time where the map marker will not show where the exit is.

Usually happens to me when i'm in a squad and someone will get the exit and will drop a waypoint.

I wish there was a menu toggle to force the game to update markers. I assume it's a rare bug that's usually not an issue with other people as they can lead the way. But can be distressing when you're solo or low man and both people fail to get the marker.

Edited by (NSW)Dekusuta

Extraction waypoints not showing up isn't that rare of a bug—it happens fairly frequently in Void Fissure missions in public groups. (I haven't kept track, but I'd say about 1 in 10–15 missions?)

The exit tile itself not loading is rare (I've never seen that one), but the waypoint just being completely missing is common.