Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Warframe New Nekros Boss Bug/glitch

RoccoVonJaxx

Here's a link to a video that I uploaded to YouTube, all the information is in the description if you want to know more leave comments, like if I made a good job also if you like to see more bugs they will be coming on my channel so you can subscribe.

P.S.

If you have some tips to make next video better leave feedback in comments

Here's a link to a video that I uploaded to YouTube, all the information is in the description if you want to know more leave comments, like if I made a good job also if you like to see more bugs they will be coming on my channel so you can subscribe.

P.S.

If you have some tips to make next video better leave feedback in comments

How do you make the room not so red?

no matter how i look at it there are WAY too many stuff that arent normal on that video for me to affirm it's a simple bug....loki's invisibilty normally affects the surrounding visuals and sound (not happening here but your loki is clearly not visible), You have 0 HP and yet move arround and attack and are not in a bleed out state, you go in poison and electric water but it doesnt affect your shield/hp either....finally indeed the boss doesnt move or lose HP but.....i'm pretty sure the not moving is because it considers you dead as for damage...you aint shooting the weak spots so eum...yeah

so long story short looks more like a hack then a bug

Edited by MurasameFsey

no no no, I DIED but this is my friend that I'm following (after you die you can follow other team members), and yet there is another bug where he is invisible becouse I droped down window to open fraps. Screen is red in this room for better effects (I didn't add any effects just raw footage) XD

no no no, I DIED but this is my friend that I'm following (after you die you can follow other team members), and yet there is another bug where he is invisible becouse I droped down window to open fraps. Screen is red in this room for better effects (I didn't add any effects just raw footage) XD

now that you mention it.....you are indeed spectating so sry. also a small thing i noticed in the video is that there is an objective marker on the mini-map that ISNT where lephantis is.

PS: you really should mention that you are in spectator mode after dieing next time would get rid of accusations of hack