Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm very content with the direction the game is heading towards

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

Armor scaling-fixed

Enemy aimbot-fixed 

Mod balancing and status balancing/refreshing-done

And all the other stuff with arcanes and other gameplay mechanics changes, i love it!

The game looks a lot smoother and better now

I am especially happy with the status changes 

Melee is now more versatile, i can have different build choices and styles 

Status Shotguns don't have just have this one 100% status build for slash...instead you can use forgotten mods like physical damage mods to prioritize your damage type 

Shield gating is live and well, and actually saved me countless times, and it made shield recharge and shield mods in general useful again

On the other side, corpus enemies finally have a way to defend themselves 

Shield is still weaker than armor for corpus, but at least it works when you don't  headshot

It just seems like DE are heading towards a good direction finally, and with all the complaints there is...we should also appreciate them trying to fix and polish things...even after very long time of wait 

Good job you guys!

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk
  • Like 34

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Status Shotguns don't have just have this one 100% status build for slash...instead you can use forgotten mods like physical damage mods to prioritize your damage type 

Now only a handful have this one Viral/Hunter Munitions build for Slash .. and the rest are garbage (including the one I think you're talking about).

• Like 5

Its definitely a good time ,

Recently had an old friend return (cause of the current situation a lot more people are at home not just the changes) there were so many good changes and they were noticeable too , felt like the very early days , where DE listened and made sensible changes to the game.

Feels like i have gone back a few years and its a good thing.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)hades297youthful said:

What is this? POSITIVITY? Thats kinda a nice change, ever since the update went out there have been alot of complaints(ask the hardcore chroma mains).

Everyone knows Chromas aren't real, Just like Dry land, Santa Clause or Oceania 

• Like 1

Same. I left the game a year ago with nothing to do, feeling pretty bummed about lack of endgame content and general disregard toward the game's vet demographic. The Warframe cultists weren't helping because we weren't allowed to criticise DE. But then the game started to hemorrhage players throughout 2019, and now DE is singing a different tune.

I came back a few weeks ago for Revised. Arbies are fixed, there is weapon variety, melee 3.0, Baruuk's exalted buffed, some endgame content and more to come, Railjack (I liked Archwing leave me alone ok), and now this pretty nifty event. 

I want DE to continue reworking outdated systems, and they promised 2020 would be all about that. I'm cautiously optimistic, let's see.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Armor scaling-fixed

Enemy aimbot-fixed 

And all the other stuff with arcanes and other game play mechanics changes, i love it!

I am especially happy with the status changes 

Melee is now more versatile, i can have different build choices and styles 

Shield gating is live and well, and actually saved me countless times, and it made shield recharge and shield mods in general useful again

Shield is still weaker than armor for corpus, but at least it works when don't headshot

It just seems like DE are heading towards a good direction finally, and with all the complaints there is...we should also appreciate them trying to fix and polish things...even after very long time of wait 

Good job you guys!

I couldn't agree more. It's refreshing. My favorite part is with shield buffs and shield gating, I can play Volt in high level missions without corner camping. I've been exclusively playing Volt for the first time in over a year, except for when I use Wukong for his clone in bounties, or Nezha because I love Nezha. I can actually call myself a Volt, Nezha, and Wukong main again, and not just a Nezha and Wukong main.

Everything else is amazing too, and I can't wait to see where this trajectory brings DE.

Edited by (NSW)FlameDivinity
  • Like 1

Yeah I agree,  I was on a break but come back to check things out,,  the changes have been good, my only real complaint with the game is story,,  we need more story,, but the Devs did acknowledge this..  if the new war can give us another second dream moment , It will be the breath of fresh air the game needs..  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Armor scaling-fixed

Enemy aimbot-fixed 

And all the other stuff with arcanes and other game play mechanics changes, i love it!

Yup! Same here! 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Yeah! It's (un)fortunately changed a lot of my builds lol. 

I was just going to post something like this Its good to look at flaws, but its even better to look at the positives and flaws. I hope DE knows this, that a lot of whats been done is nice too and i love it!

I like the kuva liches too. It was HORRIBLE at the start to me, but a few changes later and I've come to love it. The animations when you take them down are sick! Watching someone else do it is 1/10 but when you do it, it feels so good 10/10. I also like converting liches. They dont do much but its nice having your own "faction" chosen by You basically which is Dope!

Also, everything you said im extremely happy about too. I was beginning to fall off of warframe but the changes are making me want to stay again. Hope they keep it up, have my full support in whatever way i can (tho i cant help much..)

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII
  • Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ikyr0:

[..] Arbies are fixed, [...]

[...] I'm cautiously optimistic, let's see.[...]

What have they done to Arbitrations? (sry, i have read the patchnotes, but it has been quiet a lot so i dont remember this)

"Cautiously optimistic" is exactly how i would describe my feelings.

I mean, its good that they finally go after things they didnt want to do for years for whatever reason, and although it should be clear that they are only doing this now because they finally have to adress these things since their last updates objectively weren't as well recieved as they hoped and because Player Numbers did slowly go down (or didnt grow as much as they should when new Updates arrived), its still a good thing that they put a focus on this now.

Besides that, its nice to see that finally after years they seem to actually listen to feedback when its important - all the rants and complaints about the really bad plans they had with the UI have been listened to apparently, and instead of throwing out what they wanted to do with the UI and then leave it untouched for years they changed stuff before they released it.

Still, there is also this side to the coin:

vor 2 Stunden schrieb realmzjetter:

And it only took them three years to do it, and meanwhile the actual content is just as poorly made as it ever was.

With all the good things mentioned, they still have to prove that they can put out content which keeps the players engaged just because its fun, not because you have an insane amount of grind to do with increasing RNG on all fronts. Afterall, the things i like most about Warframe are the things which are in the game for years, not the several content islands they released in the past 2 years.

Lets see if Scarlet Spear has good mechanics which are enjoyable and really add something to the game making the Event a fun experience.

Because it could be just another grind on just 2 missions with a mechanic that doesnt add anything meaningful to the experience.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

What have they done to Arbitrations? (sry, i have read the patchnotes, but it has been quiet a lot so i dont remember this)

Excavators scale with enemy level. so its easier to do.

Every other missions that's not excavation now does not suck. So survival arbis are actually worth doing over excavations in some situations.

Drones now drop vitus essence. Along with some much needed changes to the arbi store, like Kuva.

Now, all DE needs to do is to update the arbi store with some other stuff that players would want to get. Maybe some cool looking weapon skins? Or perhaps built forma and potatoes.

I will not touch Defense arbis because I don't like defense missions in general.

Disruption is nice however. It goes really fast like excavations if one is in a coordinated team.

• Like 1

I agree. And with the upcoming availability of arcanes through Scarlet Spear I cant but bow down and raise some horns in DE's direction and give them a big thanks. No need to go chase robotic squid disco ents on the plains no more (atleast for a while) to get what we want. Also the new sentient things look dope as #*!%.

Now if we only had the option to ally with the invaders.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

At first I worried that it would make corpus enemies too much of a pain to fight. I'm glad they made headshots bypass it. It ended up helping me more then it did for the enemies, especially when playing some of the more squishier frames.

On 2020-03-21 at 11:21 PM, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

I'm very content with the direction the game is heading towards

Hold that thought my dude, they're still going to be throwing hail marys each and every year that never hit the target. If they don't drastically change how they're doing things this game will be declining over the next few years then slipping into maintenance mode. 

Warframe: Ninjas Play Free Unfulfilled Potential

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Kimimoto said:

Hold that thought my dude, they're still going to be throwing hail marys each and every year that never hit the target. If they don't drastically change how they're doing things this game will be declining over the next few years then slipping into maintenance mode. 

Warframe: Ninjas Play Free Unfulfilled Potential

No way man....you gotta believe in good things, my brethren.

I think my favorite thing about the revisions is that DE is taking back ownership of the game from the players. It seems like they got too scared to make any basic, sweeping changes after the backlash to Damage 3.0 and that they finally realized the game is healthier when it is fixed, not when the players aren't whining. 

• Like 2