Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Founder

Schield

First of all, I wasn't really sure where to put this. This subforum seemed to be the most related to the problem I'm having, and so I decided to put it here. I don't really think this is a bug, just a (what I think) poorly thought intended part of the game.

I founded a clan, and I promoted a guy to warlord rank about 5 months ago. I assumed that since I had founded the clan, I would be able to remove him if I had any problems. He keeps changing the MOTD to a disgusting reference to some impersonation of Donald Duck he found on youtube. I tried to demote him so he couldn't edit the MOTD anymore, and I find that, even though I made the clan, I can't demote him. I can't even kick him from the clan.

He is also very close to being removed from a gaming clan that I am in, and I don't want to deal with anything petty he might do if he does get removed.

The person who founds a clan should be able to kick or demote anyone of any rank. There was no message that popped up saying "If you promote this person to Warlord, you won't be able to kick or demote them. Do you wish to continue?" or any warning that was similar.

I don't really want to go to extremes and just kick everyone, make a new clan, and invite everyone to it.

Edited by Schield

Some guy had the issue where the warlord was inactive for months and he was 2nd in command. Sent a support ticket in and support helped him and tehy verified that the warlord was inactive and now that guy is the New Warlord. So send in a support ticket

Edited by MonsterMonkey

"Hi Schield,

Sorry! Warframe Support does not take part in Clan Politics, and cannot reverse promotions/demotions done by players. The Warlord in question would have to leave the clan and join again to be demoted.

The dev team looks at the Warframe forums for game feedback, ideas, and complaints, so rest assured your voice will be best heard there. You can follow this link to check out the forums: https://forums.warframe.com/

Sorry we couldn't be of more help!"

Looks like it.