Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Total Dread Build-Including Warframe, Secondary Weapon, And Mods On All 3.

AsdifMcJollygood

I personally would go with a fast-firing close quarters weapon for my secondary like the Afuris, Twin Grems, Vipers, Broncos, or if you want the full stalker package, Despair.

As for melee, I think the Glaive synergizes well with the Dread as you can alternate the two, but again, Hate would be the most stalker-rific choice.

I'm tempted to say that Stalker's other weapons would go well with the Dread, but don't take my word on it. I can only seem to pick up Dread BPs...

If you're going for stealth, use the Kunai.

The Warframe...I don't know if that'll matter too much. Frost, on top of being tanky so you can take a bunch of hits while pulling back the arrow, has the Snowglobe, which is good defense and slows down incoming enemies for easier headshots. Dread can dismember enemies, which you can use Necros' Desecrate ability on both the main body and dismembered arm or leg. You'll get drops from both parts, which is kinda nice.The others also have their own good abilities...I don't think any are perfect for Dread. It really depends on your playstyle.

If you have it, use Arrow Mutation. Definitely saves on ammo.

Tunderbolt is good, if you want exploding arrows. It apparently doesn't affect stealth if you hit an enemy and it explodes and kills him.

Use Speed Trigger on your Dread. It decreases charge time and overall makes playing with any bow a lot easier.

Definitely use Piercing Hit, the Dread doesn't ignore armor. In fact, it's much better to use against non-Grineer enemies...

Serration, obviously.

I'm going for a Critical Hit Dread, which means using both Crit chance and Crit damage mods. Try it out!

Should i go for a crit build then?

that's the only effective 'build' Dread has. 

this is from a different bow (i don't like Dread) but the same thing basically applies.

xVCx2Fy.png

for Dread, you absolutely must use Piercing hit. it's required for it, since it deals Blade damage. the other 7 mods there, is what i'd recommend using. 

Edited by taiiat

that's the only effective 'build' Dread has. 

this is from a different bow (i don't like Dread) but the same thing basically applies.

for Dread, you absolutely must use Piercing hit. it's required for it, since it deals Blade damage. the other 7 mods there, is what i'd recommend using. 

I would replace Thunderbolt and Ammo Drum with Piercing Hit and Cryo Rounds.

I would replace Thunderbolt and Ammo Drum with Piercing Hit and Cryo Rounds.

ah, yes. i forgot Ice damage. yes, that would be your ideal. 

and i suppose i didn't directly say it, but i had meant that Ammo Drum should be Piercing hit.

though i myself might forgo Ice damage just so i can have explosions, lol.

also, hammershot is +60% Crit Damage and +40% Stun.

Edited by taiiat

and i suppose i didn't directly say it, but i had meant that Ammo Drum should be Piercing hit.

Lucky people with all of your Hammershots.

Yeah, Hammer Shot upgrades the Dread's critical damage from 440% to 560%.