Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Find Leech Ospreys

SittingNinja

Question

Trying to help a friend get split chamber, I'd trade him my 5 extras if we could do that... So, the bosses seem to be way too much grind for so little payoff after a plethora of runs. Now we're trying to find these leech ospreys who supposedly drop them. The problem is I don't see them. Figured They'd be hanging around in survivals but nothing there so does anyone know a good location or game type to find these pesky guys?

8 answers to this question

Trying to help a friend get split chamber, I'd trade him my 5 extras if we could do that... So, the bosses seem to be way too much grind for so little payoff after a plethora of runs. Now we're trying to find these leech ospreys who supposedly drop them. The problem is I don't see them. Figured They'd be hanging around in survivals but nothing there so does anyone know a good location or game type to find these pesky guys?

Go Europa-Eligor it's the best place to get split chamber.

@ Nazgul999, yeah I know but then again we've been waiting for quite some time and since there's scott vs steve feuds over this I'm not holding my breath. I figure worse case scenerio, I go farming for them, get nothing and resort to trading it to him when the time comes but in the meantime it gives me something to do since I'm kinda done farming stuff.

Leech Ospreys are pretty rare.  Your best bet is either farming Ruk (and possibly just abandoning if he doesn't drop it) or farming a tier 3 corpus defense (Eligor on Europa being the lowest level tier 3 i believe)

Trading is coming, but the timeline is merely "soon" so who knows >.<

[edit] well I took to long to respond lol.  anyway, its a reward from corpus defense.  See tables here

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Endless_Defense

Edited by ShadowDreamer

Thanks StanicEnemy, is this because it pops up as reward or due to the leech ospreys? We were just there and I didn't see any of those guys, but we had a host migration at wave 9 and messed it all up.

The drop table says it drops from ruk but I had over 100 run in ruk's planet and I didn't get that mod then after I went to Eligor spent a few runs then I got that mod as a reward,I have no idea about leech ospreys I'm kinda new here.

Edit:if you didn't get that mod at 5 wave you better leave that place and run it once and once again.I got that mod at 5 wave.

Edited by StanicEnemy