Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Projectile Travel Times -

Incunabulum

Should be reversed vis a vis laser and projectile weapons.

At the very least, laser weapons should have a *much* faster projectile velocity, even if its only in the same range as regular projectile guns.

I don't mind the *range* limitation so much but the ridiculous lead needed at range is driving me crazy.

Travel time makes the Lanka virtually unusable at range. That's one weapon that needs fixing. 

that travel time is the only reason i can use Lanka at all. i can pop headshots from across the map with Lanka. with a hitscan rifle, i'm lucky if i hit the target at all, let alone a spot that will deal decent damage.

that travel time is the only reason i can use Lanka at all. i can pop headshots from across the map with Lanka. with a hitscan rifle, i'm lucky if i hit the target at all, let alone a spot that will deal decent damage.

I don't know how you manage that. I can't hit anything with the Lanka, but I can surgically pierce an enemies ears with the Snipetron. 

every weapon should have at least SOME degree of travel time imo

it's the future, you'd imagine that we'd finally be able to launch bullets at incredible speeds without the use of a Railgun, and if this change was implemented people would cry and cry until it was reverted (knowing the community, I can possibly be very wrong though)