Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So guessing with Scarlet Spear

Loveframe

Already got my Paracesis equipped and ready for SS. Should do fine with a +Toxin, +CC, +SC, -CC on slide Riven plus having it at Rank 40 with Sacrificial Steel. But thinking about using Kuva Bramma against the Boss though. I could use my Radiation Redeemer Prime but the fall off. 

Just gonna play Banshee P.

Got enough power strength to not care much about Sentient Adaptation.

Got enough range to be out of the way while my erstwhile teammates are neck deep in robot parts.

Will just stay on the edge of the combat area and walk back and forth re-stunning with Silence as needed.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair

20 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I'll go with mag. She's amazing against Sentients. Not compared to Umbra amazing but compared to other frames amazing.

Yep.  I’m rolling with my Umbra Volt Prime.  Sheild-Crit sniper/Dakka/aoe and enhanced Melee with Max Primed Reach/Max Primed Fury Paracesis.

Changes to status and Shields have been kind.

A mag on my team? Oh YES.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 1

I will probabally play my main with ash and using paracesis because i am not looking to efficiency in the first maybe 5 to 10 runs and after i see what they give me if the rewards are gud enogh´ve then i will grind for them i just honestly hope that this event is basicly gonna be like the thermia event where it can refresh after a while of waiting like 1 month of waiting then 2 weeks of event life then 1 month of wait again

4 минуты назад, protecttheplanet сказал:

Whats with the craze around those weapons and excal? Doesnt shooting with an operator amp reset the damage adaptation still?

With the Paracesis it gives you bonus dmg against them and  when it hits it nullifies they´re adaptation and excal can has a dmg reduction against sentients  But feel free to use whatever you want after all are weapons are gud in theory

Edited by Baskalina

I mostly spend my time on this operation as Railjack Captain.

Rocking out with Umbral Chroma, Radiation Chakkhrur, Kuva Seer, and Full Crit Rapier Zaw with Exodia Contagion, and Unairu for dat sweet armor strip against those pesky Sentient boarding parties that is immune to corrosive.

who would win?

- an army of many many thousands of powerful killer robots, made by the most advanced civilization that ever existed, and wielding laser weapons, with the ability to adapt to damage types.

or

- some Void powered Bois with big swords?

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 1