Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kwlingo

Non-Meta Weapons Viable Now

Stug.. the poor thing cant do anything 😞

Hows the Torid now? I dare not touch it...

Every weapon could take on higher targets even before. It just wouldn't be as effective. That's why they are not meta. Meta means most effective tactics available. Not how viable the weapon is.

I had a pretty...questionable experience with the Phage lately.

You would think a weapon with innate viral would be good but the "effort" necessary to kill something is just not mine.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Yamazuki:

Non-Meta weapons were always "viable". The issue with bad weapons isn't they aren't "viable", it's that they either require playing a specific Warframe, or are inefficient. After all, the only purpose of meta weapons is for efficiency. 

right. you can compensate everything with warframe skills. for example ogris was always good in arbitrations. you kill drones and clear the room with warframe aoe.

Nothing much has changed, except they "nerfed" some really powerful ones to be mediocre/rely on hm(my sweet sweet boar prime T_T ) and buffed many others with the status/armour changes (corinth and hek for example).

well burston prime is one of my favorite weapons, because of the look and I Love burst firing. I have a riven for it, it barely(mostly not) was enough on sortie(someties it was okay in the 2nd but always bad in the 3rd), but after this revisited thing in status I just recetly was able to kill a lvl110 heavy gunner in a mission with it with less than half a magazine so I'll take that as a win.

Dera is imho the worst weapon in the game. I has decent status chance but extremly poor amo economy, dps and it isn't even hitscan, it can still definitely kill stuff with a viral build imho. BUT AT WHAT COST. It was the first dojo weapon I crafted, if was so terrible that I can say that I was pleasantly disapointed, back in the day we had several laughs on teamspeak due this weapon.

I'd rather run around with a mk1-strun.