Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

frame can’t attack nor go into operator mode

(XBOX)Angel995644

Ah, that one. The game thinks you are using something, which doesn't allow abilites.

Just try to equip either the Mining Laser or the Stungun and then back. Should fix it. Otherwise try mounting the K-Drive/Archwing on Fortuna, which fixes that most of the time.

It's worse, when you are in normal gamemodes, you cannot do much except get revived or try the fishing rod.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've managed to get this to occur on POE and in Murex ground raids in SS so far. I had vazarin and naramon as my focus schools respectively when these occurred. I found jumping off the map didn't help, but dying did. It seemed to have something to do with transferring in and out of operator mode while casting frame abilities and then immediately sliding and or casting an operator void dash. That's the best I've been able to make out the causes and situations  and work around.

Got the same issue running with Equinox... Pop out with operator and pop back in, can't use any of my weapons or abilities. Can still use gear though...

The amount of times you can switch to operator seems to vary along with the game modes, this happened in defense and survival, nothing happens in solo.

Got a video too, its quite annoying

This has happened to me on the Plains of Eidolon, couldn't preform manual reloads for the remainder of my free roam. Lucky I was equipped with the Zenith, really annoying but sufferable IMO. It is tied to the new knockdown recovery; of this I'm certain, if you are performing certain actions and are knocked down regardless if you recover ore not this happens

On 2020-03-23 at 12:25 AM, (XB1)debussyman99 said:

The perspective is glitched. When I try to walk forward the camera glitches out and pans backwards. I cannot go into operator mode also.   I  have access to my gear wheel and can revive other players. Please check into this. 

Dying seems to have a work around to this glitch... Had this issue on defense and died due to toxin, re-spawned and I was back in action.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had this issue multiple times tonight, most often on Plains of Eidolon during Eidolon cull mission with group.

I was running Umbra, ignis wraith, Athodai, and skiajati. I'm playing the current updated patch on Xbox series X.

I was frequently finding my frame completely unable to jump, use weapons at all, use transferrence, revive others, or self revive. I could deploy archwing but not use weapons while in it. I had to bleed out fully to regain use of my weapons at all, since I couldn't self revive either despite having all lives available. This happened twice in operator mode as well, where I couldn't use transference nor fire my amp, but being killed fixed it temporarily.

I also had a few instances on Orb Vallis during bounties where I was trapped in frame, weaponless, unable to move, unable to transfer out, and unable to attack, only jump in place and rotate camera. Had to be downed and revived by trammate to be able to attack again.

Tonight is the first time I've experienced issues like this but it happened on 2 open worlds at varying intensities, off and on across different bounties, for about 10 hours.