The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mission Progress using Abort Mission / Fail Mission

(PSN)Cadris96

The abort mission feature states this:

Abort Mission: You will keep progress but forfeit the completion rewards and bonuses. Are you sure you want to abort the mission? 

This does NOT work for railjack. 

Upon aborting the mission, I will be shown the progression screen as normal, including progress towards intrinsics. After my latest test, for example, it showed on this screen that I had earned 32 intrinsics (I was previously at 23, so an increase of 9). HOWEVER, this progression is not saved and upon opening the intrinsics console, I will always be on the same number of intrinsics that I was at prior to the mission. This has occurred several times, each of which has resulted in the same outcome. Progress is tracked during railjack but is always disregarded upon anything other than mission success. Contrary to the abort mission explanation, I have kept zero progress and lost dozens of intrinsics to this error.  

Given the large number of game-breaking bugs that exist in Empyrean/railjack that can prevent the player from completing the mission, it would be good to provide them with /something/ when they inevitably have to choose abort mission.